~Chapter Eighteen~

I arrived to the Big Hit building and got out of my car and head inside. I went downstairs to the practice room expecting to see Hobi already rehearsing with the rest of the group. As usual the sound of music pounding and echoing the hall had lead me to the door of the studio, where I'm met with at least 20 pair of eyes staring at me.

"Noona!" Jungkook yells and waves "Great to see you!"

"What are you doing here? I thought you were staying home?" Jin asks as he sits down to take a drink of water and pats the sweat off his head.

I shrug and smile "I just wanted to make a visit and see how you're all doing."

 In the corner of my eye, Hobi approaches me with his arms open, ready for me to be engulfed in his arms. I take a step back, looking at how sweaty and out of breathe he was. A mischievous smile form on his lips. 

"Ah, jagi! Don't act like that!" 

"No. You're all sweaty!" I say trying to avoid his approach "At least pat yourself dry before you hug me, please"

"Okay" He pouts. He runs over to a chair and grabs a towel and pats his forehead and arms and runs back, ready for me to finally give him the hug he wanted "Now can I hug you, please!?" He pouts, with his arms wide open. 

I smile at his cute gesture "Yes, Hobi" I walk into his embrace. His arms tightens around my waist as he peppers me with little soft kisses on my forehead.

"I missed you, y/n!" He says giving me a peck on the nose

"It's been only half a day and you already miss me?"

"You know I always do. You look nice today" He says letting me out of his embrace and places his hands on his hips.

"Thank you" I blushed "But it's just casual. How's rehearsals going? Are you and the boys taking your breaks and eating right?"

"Mhhm" He nods "In a few I'll be heading upstairs to meet with PD-nim. I told him you were coming to visit. He's expecting you to drop by"

"I guess I"ll go see him then" I turned around and started walking towards the door "I'll just say a quick hello and maybe come back down to talk to everyone."

He reaches for my hand and stops me "Wait. Ill go with you right now."

"Hmm alright" 

Hobi opens the door and before we could leave Jin calls on us "Hey! Are you leaving already, y/n? You just got here"

"I'll be right back. He's just taking me to see PD-nim." Giving Jin a reassuring smile. Hobi leads me out of the studio and head to the elevator. As we walked I took notice of Hobi's constant smiling. For some odd reason it made me smile as well and I just didn't know the reason for. He swings our hands back and forth happily as we walked down the hall until we stopped in front of the elevator. 

"I see you're in a happy mood" I giggled, pressing the button.

"I am. And there's a reason why"

"I'm sure it's a good reason."

"I don't want to spoil it or anything but I really want to tell you the good news!"

The elevator door opens and we step in. The elevator door closes and were in complete silence.

He turns his body towards me, clasps our hands together and bends down a little, almost on one knee. "I can't hold it on any longer! We're debuting a new group to our company!"

"That's great!!" I half shout "This is such great news! I bet they're really talented!"

"I know! Here's another great news, jagi! We're doing another world tour next year! And LA is our first stop!"