~Chapter Forty Eight~

"Hello! We are Lavender Vanilla! I'm Loona. I'm Mindy. I'm Sue. I'm Jisu. I'm Lin. I'm Minji and I'm Diana! We are pleased to hear that our debut video has reached over 500,000 views in just one day! We really hope that you all get to know us better. Please be on a look out for teasers for our debut album that's coming out in February! Thank you and see you again soon!" The girls end with a bow towards the camera. I clicked it off and with a satisfied sigh, I give them a rewarding clap.

"That was excellent! I'm very proud of you all!" I set the camera on a nearby chair before walking towards the girls. The girls were giving each other high fives and hugs as I stopped to appreciate their handwork and dedication shown on their faces. I felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that I was able to debut a brand new kpop group for the very first time, with a good helping hand from the rest of the staff. As soon as I heard the CEO belt out "Yes! I absolutely love it! Lavender Vanilla! Perfect. Hurry up and get the girls started on their LOG" that's when I knew that Taehyung's idea was perfect. It was all thanks to him and I was set on a new journey with this temporary position.

Their debut was almost two weeks ago. The morning JYJ released Lavender Vanilla's new music video, Hobi ran inside our bedroom jumped on the bed, shaking my frantically while shouting "Jagi! The new group reached over 100,000 views in just under three hours! I"m so proud of you!" He was smothering me with hug and kisses while I tried to keep myself from punching him in the face for waking me up at two in the morning.

I'm in the dance studio going over on the groups next agenda for the next couple of months. For quite sometime Jisu has been looking and acting different from usual. She looked a bit relaxed and has been getting along with her group members. The girls after I dismissed them, got busy and started rehearsing for tier first ever performance that's due on December 20th, just five days shy from Christmas. We had only about two days to get ready. After working on schedules for nearly an hour I had gotten my things together before the other managers had come into continue where I left off. It was a cold, winter day in Seoul and I couldn't wait to get home to have a nice hot meal with the members while snuggling and cuddling with my husband with a cup of pipping hot cocoa in my hands.

The drive home was a bit hectic. Traffic was horrible. Because the holiday is just around the corner, people were rushing to get to the airport or to see their families. It took me just about and hour and a half to get home, plus an extra 15 minutes to get gas in my car since the lines to get gas were huge. As soon as I got in, I'm greeted by the familiar smiling sunshine. All that stress soon melted off the moment he greets me that tender and yet bright smile. Hobi takes off my heavy jacket and hangs it up for me. He kisses me tenderly on the cheek and whispers "Go freshen up and get dressed. We have food ready on the table."

I dragged myself upstairs, took a nice hot shower, got dressed into some comfortable clothes and went back downstairs to eat with the rest. We laughed and played a few games for a while while Namjoon and Jin were on the couch, fussing about who will do the dishes. Jin yells "Since you always break everything you touch, I might as well do them! Sir breaks a lot!"

Yoongi, laying flat on the long couch on the right like a couch potato, gives a sarcastic chuckle and quickly closes his eyes, snorts and falls to sleep. Jimin and I were busy testing out whose hands were smaller. It's been a debate like this since I first started working for them. Jimin would just randomly run up to me and demand to compare our hands every once a month, just to prove that his hands were indeed bigger than mine but by two inches. Jimin fussing and arguing about the size of his hands was always entertaining but at times were a little annoying.

Majority of the food on the table were still rather warm and some were barley even touched. The bell to the door had rang and we all looked at each other confused as to who was at the door and why. Hobi was just about to get up when Taehyung rushes by and says "I'll get it!" and quickly goes around the corner to answer it. Taehyung comes back only he doesn't come back alone. He gently pulls the person's arm closer, revealing the familiar, petite and pale skinned young woman.