~Chapter Forty~

"Good afternoon Y/N" Hyungsik greets me as he takes of his coat and puts it on his chair. He adjusts his tie before taking a seat "Good to see you here"

I roll myself away from the table and gave him a greeting nod "Good afternoon, Hyungsik. Good to see you. How was it yesterday?"

His finger starts pressing the keyboards and his eyes were glued to the computer screen "It was alright" He shrugs, sounding a bit shaken up "Every time I walk past that damn woman I'm tempted to wring out her neck" He grits his teeth in frustration and his fingers start to press harshly on the keyboard.

I click my teeth and roll myself back under the desk and continue on working on my task "I don't know whether to be happy I wasn't here or not. Other than that there's not much we can do other than just do our jobs"

"Be lucky you weren't here. She stopped by more than five times asking me if I knew of Taehyung's whereabouts or if I had his number. You think I would give her that type of imformation? No. Can't she just give up already?"

"Hyungsik, I wouldn't fuss about it too much. It's gonna stress you out even more if you keep this up." I get up from my seat and collect some files and put them away neatly. "I"m gonna go to lunch now. I'm starving"

He lifts his head up for a brief moment and smiles then looks back at the computer screen "Have a good lunch. Try to avoid that woman if you can"

I grab my brown cardigan and put it on before grabbing my purse and phone "I'll try" Then walk out the office seconds after.

I walk down the hall until my feet stops abruptly in front of the elevator. It had gotten extremely busy and was becoming a bit more hectic as it was nearing Two o'clock in the afternoon. The halls were filled with employees and staff walking with papers in their arms, cups in their hands, and some trainees rushing to get to rehearsals. The elevator door opens and I step in. I pressed the button and it took me to the floor where the cafeteria was located.

I made it to the floor and step out and almost bumped into one of the staff but she apologizes afterwards and proceeds to where she needed to go. I walked the long narrow hall until I saw the opening of the cafeteria. My stomach was making all kinds of weird noises and I was becoming light headed. I just wanted some food in my stomach before I end up eating this purse I'm carrying.

I was a couple of steps away from the cafeteria when I heard a voice call for me from behind.

"Y/N! Is that you?"

I turn around to a familiar petite young woman running to catch up to me. "Oh. Jisu?" I said, sounding a bit regretful. If only I had packed a lunch then maybe this wouldn't happen right now. I gave a small smile as she is just merely inches away from me, her ponytail swaying from side to side with each step. "Good to see you again, Jisu!."

She stop just a few inches away from me, taking the small towel that was on her left shoulder, and daps the beads of sweat from of her face. She was still trying to catch her breath, in which I assumed she had just come from dance rehearsals. "I was on my way to grab some lunch until I saw you down the hall." She smiles and puts a hand on her hip. "Looks like you're going to lunch too, I see"

"Yeah. I've been in the office for about five hours and haven't had a break yet."

"Oh. Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to sit and eat with each other...then?" She asks, while nervously bunching up her towel into a messy ball.

The moment I didn't want to happen was actually happening. All I wanted was to have a nice quiet lunch, drink a nice warm cup of berry tea and think to myself for a good hour. I didn't want to be rude by not letting her join me but at the same time I just wanted peace and quiet to myself. I've been told left to right now to even talk to this woman but so far it's been nothing but confusion on my part. But the way Taehyung has been acting towards me lately has made me want to have them both meet one another and get this situation over with and be done. What do I do now?