~Chapter Fourteen~

(Y/N' POV Present)

I couldn't stop smiling seeing myself wearing Hobi's late anniversary gift. I felt like the happiest woman in the world.

 "Are you ready to go Y/N?" Hoseok says, taking his hand into mine. He eyes me adoringly and ever so sweetly, tucking my hair behind my ear.

A sudden redness started spreading across my cold cheeks the moment his eyes landed on mine. "Yes. I'm ready"

"Alright then. Let's make the most this beautiful day while I'm off." He opens the front door of the house and lets me out first. He closes the door behind him and makes an abrupt stop to take out his keys from his pocket.

"I'll meet you at the steps once you're finished locking the door." Letting go his hand I take small steps down the steps until I landed on the last one. For some reason my mind wondered at his car, as a result I lazily walked to his car. 

The morning dew had coated his car and the windows were covered in condensation. Out of curiosity and entertainment I drew a sun on the window. Of course there's no such thing as drawing a perfect sun on a fogged up car but it was just a random and entertaining thing to do at the moment. As childish as it seem, I was quite happy with my art piece. I was so happy with it I barely noticed Hoseok standing next me the whole time watching me.

"Having fun Y/N?" A wide smile curved on his lips, revealing his beautiful pearly whites.

I jumped at the sound of his voice, hands clutching my chest. It felt like my heart was about to pop out of my own chest.

"Oh! You scared me!" I gasp.

His hands wrap around my waist, pulling me to his chest. "I'm sorry, jagi!" Nuzzling his face against the crook of my neck "You looked so cute I just didn't want to interrupt you" He says peppering me with small kisses on my cheek. "Having fun drawing on my baby?"

"Baby?" I questioned "I thought I was your baby" Folding my arms across my chest as I let my lips form into a small pout.

"Of course you're my baby!" He chuckles. "You're more than just my baby. You're my world" He says with a small whine once he realizes that I hadn't said anything to him for a moment. "Y/N please answer me"

A small smirk curved on my lips. I've always found his childish and cute behavior to be quite adorable. But when it comes to my feelings he always over reacts and tries his best to make me feel better, whether I was joking around with him or not. I couldn't hold in my laughter much longer seeing and hearing him begging me to talk to him.

Turning around to face him, I place my hands on his beautiful puffy face "Honey, I was just kidding!"

"Aww why did you trick me like that!?" Hoseok whines. He then pouts his lips, refusing to look into my eyes. I guess it was his way of getting back at me for tricking him.

"Come on Hobi!" Pecking him on the nose. "Don't pout. You know I always fall for that"

A gentle smiled curved on his lips, followed by a soft chuckle. He cups my face as well as his fingers traced along my chin. "I always do things that make you fall for me!" He says in a babyish tone "Lets get in the car and head to the park before it gets too cold."

He opens the car door for me and I let myself in. After getting settled we drove five minutes to the park. We finally arrived moments later and the sky was starting to clear and the sun was just barely rising. We got out of the car and started making our way to a small pond at the park's entrance. It was quite and very few people were around either taking photos of swimming ducks, children playing in piles of brown, crispy leaves or sitting down on the benches feeding the birds. It was a beautiful sight to see and mini pop up shops were just minutes away from opening for the day.