~Chapter Twenty Three~

He starts the music. He slowly starts to unzip his hoodie eyeing me with an intense gaze. He teasingly pulls his hoodie off and tosses it across the dim room. He smoothly brushes his hair with his fingers smirking and biting his lip as he walks over. I sat on the chair with such curiosity and never took my eyes off of him.

"You like that, jagi?" He says in a teasing tone. There was a lump in my throat and all I could do was nod and bite my lip harshly as my hands were clenched to the arms of the chair.

In one swift movement he does a hand stand and glides his lower body against the floor. The veins in his arms were visible and little beads of sweat glistened on his arms and neck. How is natural skin tone glowed beautifully in the dark. In another swift movement he rolls over and grinds and rolls his hips up a few times before taking a glance at my amazed state. He knew that I as enjoying and does it again. I cover my face to hide the sudden redness that appeared on my face and turn away.

The faint sounds of his panting and heavy breathing was concealed by the music but the moment I tuned back around he was already in front of me with his hands on his hips. His solid abs could be seen through his damp white shirt and I was just seconds from losing it.

"You didn't think I remember about the whole kink thing right?" He says with a mischievous grin on his face. He lifts his shirt up to wipe the sweat off his forehead, revealing his well defined and sculpted abs.

I started squirming in my seat but this strong adrenaline was really starting to over power me. "Well..umm...I"

He points his index finger at me moving it from side to side, clicking his tongue against his teeth. "Don't try to make excuses." He lowers himself just a bit and moves his face just inches away from mine. I can feel his hot breath against my lips as his nose barely touches mine. "Did that turn you on?" he says in a deep raspy voice. It was clear that he wanted me to admit it as his eyes scanned mine for answers.

I retreated and covered my face "Hobi why are you making this so embarrassing!?"

"Because I know you like it" His lips rubbing against mine "Don't deny it"

"I'm not denying it! It's just...seeing you strip tease and grinding on the the floor gets me f-flustered sometimes" I stuttered "You usually don't do this type of stuff"

He backs away ever so slowly and then stops for a moment. He takes my hands and gets me on my feet. I gave him a questionable look, figuring out his next move.

"If seeing me giving you a strip tease gets you flustered then how about you give me a nice show? Telling by your tiny little moans from your lips from earlier, you were really fighting it" He teases.

"Me?" Pointing to myself

He sits down on the chair with his legs slightly open and an arm hung over the arm of the chair "Yeah. You said watching me dance was a turn on so now it's my turn to get turned on...or I can continue where I left off and tease you some more...but I don't think you can handle it again" Biting his lower lip seductively.

"You're making my blush, Hobi!" I whined. "Why do you have to be so dominate all the time!?"

"I like making my wife blush. Now...tease me" He demands.

He restarts the music and I'm left standing there feeling unaware of what to do.

"You can do it, jagi" He encourages

I took of my heels and place them gently against the wall. I bit my nail as I slowly slide the blouse down my shoulder. I look over to see Hobi staring at me with one of his legs crossed as he rubs his chin with his finger. I slide the other side of the blouse down as well and he fidgets a little in his seat. It seems to be having some affect on him but still not enough to drive him crazy. So instead I left the blouse over my head and toss it. His eyes widen, lips parted and his legs soon were uncrossed. I was now left with just a bra and still in my black leggings. It was an unusual feeling but it felt exciting at the same time. Heat radiated from my skin and just seeing how vulnerable Hobi had gotten made me want to keep going. I got on my knees and started crawling slowly towards him. I can see his chest heaving up and down as he starts to nibble on his lower lips. I got him exactly where I wanted him.