~Chapter Thirty One~

(Taehyung's POV Past Continued)

After six months since the move, I've gotten to know the members really well. Each of them had unique personalities but some were quite similar to mine. So far Jungkook and Hosoek gotten close enough to where we can be overly affectionate towards each other. It's not to say that we're not toward other members but I felt more comfortable around them. With Jin being the oldest, I had my fair share of being scolded by him whenever I didn't pick up my mess off the floor or goofing around too much. Yoongi was alright guy, a bit intimidating at times but he does show a soft side when he wants to. But he does sleep a lot. Jimin was also a little playful but he had his moments and they were quite damn scary. Namjoon was just like Jin only he was less authoritative and broke everything he touched. He was someone I felt comfortable talking to about anything. As for Hoseok he always had a smile on his face. Even when times were hard he never showed any signs of anger.

We were preparing for out debut and we were going over the choreo for No More Dream that was coming up in one month. The dance studio we were in was a little small so we often bump into each other but we didn't mind. We had to work with what we had. I decided to take a break and sat against the wall with a cold bottle of water on my hands. I was exhausted after practicing for almost three hours straight and needed to re-energize. Everyone else was either going over the choreo or taking a brake but Hoseok on the other hand continued rehearsing. He just never seem to stop no matter how tired he was. He always had a serious look on his face but whenever we all got together to hangout he was a totally different person. It's no wonder he was called the sunshine of the group.

It was about 5pm and we had just finished rehearsal and organizing our outfits for the upcoming debut. We had about another 30 minutes before we all head to our dorms to order food and watch a movie. Hoseok had just finished getting dressed into his normal clothes when he took notice of how sad I had looked. I was having another one of my depression episodes about the heart break. I was still so hurt from losing the love of my life that I couldn't stand being alone. Each day felt like I was closer to just giving up on all my dreams and ending my life at any given day.

I didn't really say much about it to everyone because it took me a while to get used to everyone. Normally I would just hide it and put on a smile and act silly but Namjoon was the first to sense it and he always did what he could to make me feel better. 

Hoseok approaches me and sits down with me with his head against the wall. He rolls his head over to look at me with a side smile and says "Something wrong, Taehyung?"

I put my chin to my knees and let out a shaky sigh "Just thinking"

"About what?"

"A lot of things"

He turns over to get a better look at me "What kinds of things? Maybe I can understand"

"It's...it's about...my past....I work so hard to be here and yet I feel like I'm going to be such a failure. Maybe this is such a lousy dream"

"Is this about the girl you've been talking about?"

I was trying so hard not to let my emotions get to me but the more I held it in the more I wanted to cry. "Y-Yeah." I said, wiping away a single tear that came out of my eye. Soon enough more tears were pouring out of my eyes. "I poured my heart and soul into her. I told her all about my hopes and dreams. I wanted to marry her and have a family with her. And she just decided out of the damn blue that I wasn't good enough for her and went on to some guy nearly twice her age. I wasn't good enough for her parents. She hurt me. She buried me alive! Why did I deserve that hurt!?"

Hoseok pulls me closer to him and places an arm on his shoulder. "I understand where you are coming from. I also went through a similar heart break. My girlfriend, before I came to Big Hit, had left me for someone else"