~Chapter Twenty Five~

(Taehyung's POV)

I wanted to take a step further into our relationship by having sex for the first time with each other. It was our eighth month anniversary and I wanted to make tonight a special one for Jisu and I. It was one week until our spring semester was over and the start of our summer vacation. My last class had finished early so I waited anxiously outside in front of the school for Jisu. I was pretty damn nervous for several other reasons. I felt like throwing up at this very moment. I was sweating all over and couldn't really think straight. There was a lump in my throat that still wouldn't go away and Hyungsik's and Hyungwon's taunting and teasing were making my anxiety it worse.

"Soooo what hotel are you guys doing it in?!" Hyungwon teases as he nudges me in the rib.

Hyungsik chimes in, tickling me in the ribs and messing up my perfectly groomed hair "Yeah I want to know too! Make sure you don't mess up the hotel room or else they'll give you a fine for damaged property!"

"Shut up!" Pushing them both off of me "I'm nervous enough! You two don't need to know!"

"Ah come on, Taehyung! We were just kidding! Look, just take your time and don't rush anything. Plus use protection!" Hyungwon says with such emphasizes on the last two words.

"Yeah, we have one more year until we graduate high school so there's no need to get someone pregnant and become a dad at this time." Hyungsik says with a shrug as he leans against the wall.

"I know that! I'm aware. I don't want to hurt her. I just...don't want to mess things up"

"Everyone's first times are unique so don't worry about messing up" Hyungwon says as he gives me a pat on the shoulder "She loves you regardless."

Both Hyungwon and Hyungsik gasp as they look over to see Jisu coming out of the school building, wearing a light pink pink with a pink and white ribbon on her head.

"Oh there she is! Looks like we'll be leaving now." Hyungwon drags Hyungsik's arms, dragging him away, while Hyungsik struggles to keep balance. Hyungwon then yells "Good luck, Taehyung! See you next week!" And turns the corner and disappears.

While I was too focused on watching Hyungwon dragging Hyungsik away like a rag doll, I didn't notice Jisu standing right in front of me. She taps my shoulder and I jumped, almost dropping the bundle of flowers I bought for her.

"Hey Taehyungie!" She says cheerfully

"Oh...umm...hey umm jagi" Scratching my head and swallowing the lump in my throat. With my shaky hands I hand her the flowers "Here, these are for you!" I chucked nervously.

"Oh thanks! You're shaking. Are you okay" She says, using the back of her hand to check my forehead "You're not sick are you?" She asked in a worried tone.

"N-n-no. You just scared me for a moment that's all"

"Oh" She chuckles "I'm sorry I did. Here's your anniversary gift"She hands me a purple bag and inside was a camera"

"Oh wow! You got me a camera!" Hugging her and peppering her with kisses "Thanks jagiya!"

"You're welcome!" She smiles, putting her nose into the flowers to small them. She hums at the smell with her eyes closed "So...where are you taking me?"

"Well...I thought we'd go stay somewhere this weekend and spend some time together for our anniversary. Summer vacation is almost over and you'll be away for summer vacation with your family."

"Oh yeah! That sounds great. Is it far?"

"No. But I reserved a taxi to come pick us up to take us there." I took out my phone to look at the time. "It should be here in a couple of minutes" I said putting my hands in my pocket.