🎊💜💜💜Voting Poll!!!💜💜💜🎊

Hello my lovely readers!!! I hope you're all doing well! I just want to say how much I love and appreciate you all for loving The Regret series! It's one of my proudest works. I really didn't think the first one would get so many reads and a lot of praise😊💕 To be honest, I really wasn't planning on writing a sequel until someone begged me to write one. lol I'm glad I can make my readers happy and enjoy it. I have other stories I really want to catch up on but with school it's going to take some time. But any-who, now that the sequel is slowly coming to an end, here's my last little voting poll!

Who do you think is the father of Y/N's baby?
A: Hoseok
B: Taehyung

What do you think will happen to Taehyung?
A: Gets the treatment he needs and heals and gets closure
B: Escapes getting treatment and goes after Y/N again and hurts Hoseok.
C: Takes his own life

What do you think will happen to Jisu?
A: Takes all of Taehyung's things, sells their home and moves to another country.
B: Gets caught and arrested for lying
C: Lies to Taehyung by claiming that it's his baby and not her lover's to avoid rumors or avoid getting caught by Big Hit and JYJ.
D: Spreads a rumor about Y/N and Taehyung's affair to get publicity and more money.

What do you think will happen towards the end of this fanfic?(Feel free to express your opinions and predictions!😊)