~Chapter Forty Five~

The fifth morning had arrived quickly then I expected. Only a few weeks until fall would officially end and winter to begin. Jin's birthday was just around the corner too. I can hear the cool wind coming from the window. I was already up at 6AM and didn't have to get to work until 8:30 AM. Hobi had made me breakfast in bed before he left with the members. I walk over to the window, with a cup of warm coffee in my hands, to look at the nice view. The sky was a bit cloudy, the leaves on the trees were almost gone and the brown crunchy leaves blew and bounced across the ground.

I enjoyed the rest of my breakfast while watching some Hobi videos, mostly of him dancing and performing at various award shows. The way he danced with such passion and energy never failed to make me go weak at the knees. He truly was a man with talent and I was glad to have married him. About another half hour I put away the dirty dishes and washed them before going back upstairs to get myself ready for work. I put on a light orange silk blouse with black slacks paired with some boots, along with some light makeup. I spritz on some citrus scented perfume and fix my hair a little before checking myself in the mirror. Once I was pleased with how I looked, I gather my things and head out the house and was on my way to work.

It was another back breaking day at work. Nothing but emails to reply and accounts to manage. Most of the staff were running around trying to make sure that each group were set for their upcoming debut. Still haven't heard any news about the new group yet. Not even the group name as a matter of fact. I was beginning to wonder when they were going to debut. 

I was down to the last few accounts to manage when Hyungsik comes in, looking a bit enthusiastic. He walks over and stops at my desk and kneels down to my level to tell me something.

"I've got some news about the new group that's supposed to be debuting soon"

I stop typing and turn my chair around just slightly, curious to know more. "What is it"

"Well they're coming up with a group name but so far nothing. However Jisu is now the main dancer of the group"

"Wait! Really? No way...Is that a bad thing or a good thing that Jisu is the main dancer?"

"To me it's a bad thing. To the company it's a good thing. They're in the process of coming up with a log to introduce themselves to the world."

"Hmm this is some news. We'll see how everything goes"

He nods his head and heads for his desk. He stops midway and turns back and gives me a curious look "I still haven't heard from Taehyung. Have you heard anything yet?"

I sigh and rest my chin on the palms of my hands "No. Not yet. Its been five days now. I'm starting to worry"

"I'm starting to worry too. His phone just keeps going to voice message. I hope he comes back  or else I'll really get worried" He proceeds to his desk and takes out some files and starts organizing them. I got back to working on organizing accounts.

Another dreadful shift had finished. It was around 3:30PM and I was lucky that had an early shift. Hobi and the rest had come home early and decided to work on some stuff for the tour and planning out Jin's birthday celebration. I stretch out a bit and yawn while looking out the office window. There was still a descent amount of sunlight but by the time it hits 4:30PM the sun would've set and it would already be dark. I wanted to take my time getting home so I though a nice ride around the city would be nice. I gathered my things, bid my farewells and left the building. I got in the car, turned on the engine and heater and was on the freeway within five minutes. 

The city looked twice a beautiful than it was earlier. The freeway was clear and there wasn't any traffic. I drove to the inner part of Seoul where I'm heading towards the Han River. The Han River was an iconic place to visit in South Korea. It looked more beautiful in the dark. It has a deep history but it was also a place were people often go when they feel like life wasn't going so well and take their own lives. Luckily there are rescuers there to help and prevent people from doing such a thing.