Chapter Five

"Hey! Where's Taehyung!?" Jimin yells at the group, who were already halfway to the outdoor parking lot.

Jungkook turns back, looking in different directions, confused to Taehyung's whereabouts. "He was tying his shoes when I met up with him. I could've worm he was just behind me." Scratching his head in confusion.

"He better catch up before we end up leaving him" Says a now drowsy Namjoon. It was obvious that he had been working all day telling by eyes puffy eyes." We have to wake up early tomorrow for rehearsals again." 

"He's a grown man, damn. He knows how to find his way back to us. He'll text us " Mumbles an annoyed Yoongi, who was also exhausted from a long days of work.

Hobi and I were just a few inches ahead from everyone. We made it yo the parking lot and walked the few steps towards his car. Looking back at the rest of the group, Hobi made a abrupt stop in front of his car. "What happened?" Hobi asked, seeming concerned about their tired and slightly panicked expressions on their faces.

The group finally caught up with us but their eyes were fixated on Taehyung's whereabouts. Jungkook was showing signs of annoyance but was trying to do his best to calm down and not escalate the situation.  "Taehyung was tying his shoes and said he'd catch up but now we don't know where he his."

Tucking my hands underneath my arms to keep them warm, I rest my chin in top of Hoseok's shoulders "Don't worry about him. I'm sure he's around he-"

With a blink of an eye, in comes Taehyung running to the rest of the group, panting and slightly sweaty. "Sorry!" Stopping right in front of Jungkook, lowering his body and placing both hands on his knees to catch his breath "I had bumped into someone I haven't seen in a long time" saying in between breaths "Sorry. I was trying to get out of it but we ended up catching up on some stuff." 

Leaning against the van, picking at his nails, Yoongi sighs with slight frustration and fatigue. Sleep was about to overtake him the more they waited in this parking lot. He didn't seem interested in to Taehyung's explanation. All he wanted to do was go straight to bed and at least get a descent five hours of sleep before waking up for rehearsals. "Who did you catch up with, then? You took so damn long? I could fall asleep standing up" His voice growing groggy from fatigue. 

After finally catching his breathe he uses Jungkook's arms as support to bring himself back up into a standing position. He ruffles up his hair a little and dusted himself off and turns his attention to the rest of the group. From the looks of it, he didn't seem to happy to tell who he had bumped into. "It's just an old friend from high school" He shrugs, putting his hands in his pocket.

"Well it's nice that you met your friend. I bet it was heartwarming to see your friend after such a long time." Hoseok says.

"Yeah" He huffs. A disappointed and pained look had plastered on his face. "You can say that" Kicking a small rock to an empty trash can. The rock hitting the trash can echoed in the semi vacant parking lot. 

"Can we go now, please? It's almost 8pm and I need a good shower before going to bed" Jin says with a small whine, rubbing his shoulders to ease his aching shoulders. He cranes his neck to stretch out the rest of his neck muscles only to make him wince a little.

"Yes please." Lifting my chin off of Hoseok's shoulder. I put my hands back into my pockets to warm them again but the cool autumn winds blew throw the fabric of my sweater, hitting my hands like shards of glass. "It's getting a bit too chilly and just like Jin said, I need a good shower too" Shivering from the unbearable chill. 

"Lets get you home then." Pecking me on the forehead

"You two go ahead. I need to talk to Taehyung for a moment before we leave" Namjoons says, approaching Taehyung and pulling him to the side to have a private conversation. The rest of the members groan out of frustration and hope into the van one by one.