~Chapter Sixty Seven~

(Taehyung's Past POV)

A couple of weeks into our marriage and Jisu still wouldn't stop with her obnoxious and selfish ways. Nothing but whining, spending money, and apologizing to people for her behavior when out in public. It was hard for me to even buy her a descent gift without her saying "It's too small" or "This doesn't match" or "Find something else cause I don't like how it looks". Everything revolves around her and nothing about just being a happy and healthy couple.

But I noticed something different about around the time y/n got sick with food poisoning. Jisu wouldn't look at me whenever I pass by her, and wouldn't answer my questions whenever I ask her if she was okay. She would just lash out on me and say "I don't want to talk about it! Just leave me alone!" I was starting to think that she was on to me and it made me nervous.

Later on I found out that Jisu has given y/n two year old expired chocolates when she bought them weeks ago. I just didn't see how she could even buy those chocolates without looking at the dates. I don't even know how the hell she would by them when we nearly shopped at every expensive store in Beverly Hills and each item is perfectly cared for. Celebrities go to these shops and I hardly ever hear news of them getting sick from the food places they've eaten.

I confronted Jisu about it and all she said was "I don't know. I guess I wasn't paying attention! I thought the chocolates looked nice so I picked them out!" and stormed right into the bedroom. I was angry and yet I couldn't talk to her without her yelling at me and walking away. I hated that she just couldn't ever be honest with me and I hated that her clumsiness is what got y/n sick.

Few days after y/n got out of the hospital, I  was in my room alone and had given y/n a call to check and see how she was doing with her recovery. She sounded a lot better, as if she never caught food poisoning. The sound of her soothing voice made me forgot that I had a loud mouth of wife. I wanted to finally confess to her that I was still in love with her but didn't wanted to make sure if she had time for us to talk. As soon as she said "I'm having a bath" I instantly fell into a web of my own dark and intimate desires and memories of y/n. The urge was uncontrollable, some uncontrolled that filthy words started rolling out of my mouth. The memories flooded me, and the urge to touch myself as I spill out every single detail about our intimate nights together and the night I proposed to y/n, made everything around me into a blur. Hearing y/n's panicked voice and resistance was arousing me in ways that I knew felt absolutely wrong, but I couldn't help it. When she finally yelled for me to stop, I fell right back into my surroundings, and I felt a flood of instant regret and quickly hung up. I stopped talking to her for two months since then.

One morning, Jisu had came up to me while I was in the kitchen cooking and the members were in the living room, and out of the blue says "I want us to buy a home and start a family. I don't like being in the dorms with the rest of the members. We need space! I want to move starting next week"

"Okay but that's way too soon. We're busy as is. Can't we just wa-"

"I don't want to wait! I already found a condo that I like." She yanks her phone out of her purse and shows it to me "This one! We're moving into this one!"

"But you didn't even ask if I liked it or not."

"Well I like this one!" She whines, interrupting me once again "I already called the realtor and put in a move in date for next week"

"Jisu!" I shout angrily "First you demand that we move without even asking for my opinion, pick out a place without asking for my opinion also, and now you go and go and call a realtor and put in a move in date!? Without me!?" I shouted, loud enough for the members to hear. At this point I was in full rage and I didn't care if they heard.