~Chapter Seventy Nine~

"Come on Y/N push!" The nurse urges.

Hobi grasp my hand tightly as he watches me struggle to push" You can do it jagi! You're doing great!

I'm screaming and gasping in pain. My forehead is drenched in sweat. Hobi reaches over the table for a quick second to grab a cold damp towel and pats my forehead gently. I know I'm almost breaking his hand at this point but he's not unbothered by it. All I wanted was the pain to finally go away and to see my beautiful baby.

"I can see the head, just one more push Y/N! Just one more! You can do it"

With all of my remaining strength I give one final push. At first I heard nothing and grew worried but then a mere seconds later I hear the sound of my crying newborn baby. One of the nurses wraps a towel around my baby while the nurse, who had been assisting me, tells Hobi to cut the umbilical cord. Hobi immediately cries tears of joy. "You did I jagi! Our baby is here!"

The nurse carefully comes my way, with a smile on her face, and gives me the baby.

"It's a beautiful baby boy!"

I gently place my baby on my chest, crying tears of happiness. "It's a boy Hobi! We have a baby boy! He's got your nose and eyes, Hobi!"

Hobi rushes over and kisses me tenderly on the forehead. He looks at the baby adoringly "I knew it jagi. I knew we were going to have a boy!"

After about an hour, the rest of the members and staff had arrived to see the new edition to the family. Namjoon approaches, eyes widen with amusement.

"Y/N noona, your baby is finally here!"

Jimin and Jungkook push Namjoon to the side to see the baby.

Jungkook leans forward to get a good look at the baby. "Whoa! I can't believe it!"

I chuckle at his expression. "I know. I can't believe it either. Looks like you're not the baby anymore" I teased.

Jungkook pouts but returns a smile "I may be 23 but I'm still a baby at heart. Congrats noona."

I hear a bit of bickering coming from the door until I see Jin and the rest of the members of TxT walk in.

Jin swoops in, pulling Yeonjun and Taehyun by the ears, scolding them. "How many times do I have to tell you? Y/N didn't pee! Her water broke! Second, tacos and burritos are not the same thing!"

Jin stops his scolding once he sees me. He lets go of both their ears and walks over.

"Ah ha! Worldwide handsome uncle is here!"

I laugh and smile "Worldwide handsome sure is ready to see his worldwide handsome nephew!"

"It's a boy!?" Yeonjun and Taehyun said simultaneously.

Soobin smirks and smacks both of them on the heads. "See I was right! I'm sleeping on the bottom bunk since I won the bet!"

Everyone including Soonmin, Hyungsik and Hyungwon had arrived and we all spent a great amount of time laughing and crying together. Everyone had a chance to hold the baby, saying sweet little nothings to the baby. At one point Jungkook almost didn't want to let go of the baby. Namjoon broke the new pacifier and baby bottle that he was going to give to the baby. Jin spent a great amount of time, taking the baby about his skincare routine and how he makes the best Korean food in the world. Everything had felt complete. Well not entirely. There was one more person missing. Taehyung was missing.

Hobi has went to go get something to drink from the hospital cafeteria. Exhaustion was slowly taking over and my eyes were beginning to close until Hobi and Taehyung walks in. Taehyung's head was slightly down, his eyes looked straight to the ground. His eyes found mine, a soft smile curved on his lips. Hobi comes to my side and mouths "It's okay."

Taehyung nervously waves at me. "Hi...Y/N"

"Hi...Taehyung...."

"....The baby is here....Congrats. The baby looks so beautiful."

"T-thank you."

Hobi clears his throat and blurts out "You can hold him"

Taehyung's eyes shot open. "W-what?"

Hobi smile turns into a huge grin and walks towards him. He wraps his shoulder around Taehyung and walks him towards me and the baby. "You can hold him"

I hand him the baby, in which he gently holds the baby in his arms. His eyes were glossy and filled with so much love. His lips quivers as he looks at the sleeping baby.

"He's got your lips Y/N....He has Hoseoks eyes and nose too....I have a nephew. A beautiful nephew" He sobs at those last words, holding the baby tightly in his arms.

It's come to my conclusion that he finally realizes that he was not the father of the baby. I can tell he's hurt by it but he seems to be so in love with the baby.

"Taehyung" Hobi says

Taehyung looks up "Yeah"

"You're going to be an amazing uncle....And I forgive you."

Taehyung sniffles and wipes the tears off his face "T-thank you....Thank you" He hands me back the baby. "You're going to be amazing parents. I love you all so much and thank you for forgiving me"

Jin finally speaks up "Hey! What are you going to name the baby?"

Hobi and I look at each other and chuckle. "I think we know what to name our baby"

"What's is it then! Jin Jin!? Name him RJ!" Jin screams.

Namjoon nudge Jin in the ribs "No! That's the name of your BT21 character! Name him porrrneisian parrapio!"

Hobi and I laugh.

"We already thought of a name and his name is....

Huemang "Winter Bear" Jung....