~Chapter Sixty One~

"Okay.....Are you ready?"

I closed my eyes and inhaled and exhaled slowly. I open my eyes and look at Hobi, nodding yes. "Yes I'm ready"

"Okay. I'm gonna count to three. One.Two. Three"

We both look down, anticipation in our eyes as we look closely at the pregnancy test. My heart completely shattered once again. Why does this keep happening.

I angrily tossed the pregnancy test across the room, bringing my knees to my chest as tears begin to fall freely out of my eyes. Hobi brings me to his arms, stroking my hair delicately, softly whispering "It's okay, jagi! We can try again! Please don't cry!"

"We've been trying for two months! This is completely breaking my heart! I don't know what we're doing wrong!"

"No don't say that! We're doing nothing wrong! I know in my heart that we'll have a baby!" He removes my hands from my knees and brings them to his chest, planting a kiss on each one "For some people it takes time. Don't ever think like that. Please look at me"

I couldn't look at him. It was hard to look at him because I felt that I was the one who was at fault. I didn't want him to see the sad and guilty look on my face because I knew it would hurt him even more.

"Please look at me!" He begs

I avert my eyes "I can't. I don't want you to see me like this! I'll just make you upset!" I quickly got up from the bathroom floor but Hobi's hand still in mine, was preventing me from even leaving.

He lifts himself off the floor and pulls me back to him and turns me around to make me face him. "Jagi, I'm not upset with you at all! No matter how angry or sad your face looks, I'll never be upset with you. But we can't control how things are. We can only keep trying and hope for a miracle to happen or just stop for a while until we're ready again." He brings his hand underneath my chin and lifts it till my eyes meet his "Trust me"

"I trust you. I'm sorry. I've just been so...overwhelmed and...Everytime I see a couple walking happily with their children or a man walking with his pregnant wife or girlfriend, I just feel so...left behind"

"You shouldn't worry about how other people were able to have kids. Everyone is different. We're different. If it comes down to adoption, then I really don't mind. I'll love that child just as much as I love you. Don't stress yourself out"

"I understand, Hobi. We'll have our miracle baby eventually and yes, if it comes down to adoption, I will love the child just as much as I love you,too. Thank you for cheering me up"

He pecks me once more on the lips "I'm your husband, I'm supposed to cheer you up. Come on, I'll take you have breakfast before taking you to work. I'll take you to that crepe restaurant you've been wanting to try. I hear their strawberry cheesecake crepe is to die for!"

"I actually heard the chocolate banana one was good too."

He takes my hand in his, leading us out of the bathroom "Let go and try both then! Let's go and get ready"

***

The lovely breakfast I had with my husband was the icing to the cake to start my day. We spent about half an hour pleasantly talking to each other about what to look forward to as the months come by. Him and the members were already looking forward to their short Japan tour that was coming up in a few weeks. As for me, I had much to work on regarding the girls next interview session. The sun was bright, but nothing beats Hobi's bright smile. At times I couldn't focus on my meal because Hobi's charismatic smile distracted me. Every now and then he'd blush and choke on his food.