~Chapter Seventy Five~

Two days later there was more information about Jisu's scandal early morning. Not only did she do prostitution, stolen money and stripping at illegal strip clubs, she also stole a huge lump sum of her parents money; money that was primarily for their life insurance. There were so many things this woman did that lead up to her recent arrests. Turns out that she had used JYJ, Big Hit, me and Taehyung to cover up her nasty crimes. Such a shame that a woman like her wound up to be the most talked about person in the Kpop industry. However for me, I was still on the receiving end of never ending backlash from angry fans.

Hobi and I went to Big Hit's headquarters to talk about the scandal and ways to ease the tension from both parties. Hobi insisted that I stayed at home for me and our unborn safety's sake but I didn't want to stay home alone not knowing what will happen.

Hobi folds his hands on the table waiting for PD-nim's response. PD-nim, with his chin resting on his palms, sighs and says, "Looks like Jisu will not be getting any money from us or JYJ since there's been high evidence that she indeed stole money from people she knew. However, the situation regarding Y/N and Taehyung's incident is still a threat to the company. People really don't know the reason behind Taehyung's action." He stops and looks my way with empathetic eyes "Many of the fans believed that Y/N had started it and that she seduced him to do what he did"

I placed the palms of my hands to my face and started crying "How!? It clearly shows that he was the one that forced himself on me! Where did they get the idea that I initiated it!?"

Hobi quickly wraps his arm around me, whispering softly against my ear "It's not your fault. You didn't start it. The fans are still in disbelief so don't put any of the blame on yourself."

"This isn't how I wanted things to go. I've never asked for any of this. I never wanted this to happen to anyone" I sobbed with my hands still covering my face.

"Shh shh. The truth about us would eventually have to come out. Us being married is not a mistake or a bad choice. Things don't turn out how we want it. It doesn't mean that the world is ending. There are fans who still supported their favorites after finding out about them dating or getting married"

PD-nim cuts in "At times like this it's best to endure the backlash and hateful comments because in the end it's thier own insecurities that consumes them and kills them. They could have all the things that they want and still be unsatisfied. But our company and the people that work in it, won't stop what we've worked so hard for just because of a ridiculous scandal, mental health is unstable or suddenly falling in love. Those things shouldn't not be the reason to hinder the career you've worked so hard for"

PD-nim's words were so uplifting that I found myself realizing that I was letting all of this consume me. He was right. Just because fans are not happy doesn't mean that our happiness should't be stripped away.

Namjoon came rushing in, his chest heaving up and down as he runs to PD-nim to tell him something urgent.

"Just got some news that Jisu's parents came to bail her out."

"Okay. I suppose this is...bad news?" PD-nim questions.

"I really don't know how to put it but...they want to come see Taehyung and talk to him..."

The room goes silent. Why would Jisu's parents, the ones that constantly rejected him and scolded him and even not show up to his wedding, want to talk to him? After all these years?

"Well he's in the hospital and he's still not in his right mind." Hobi answers

Hyungsik and Hyungwon appear at that door "They look very distraught and really want to talk to him." Hyungwon answers "They're even begging JYJ and anyone who knows Taehyung, of his whereabouts just to talk to him"

"What if their intention is to figure out where he is so they can expose his unhealthy mental state? Do you know how much damage that'll cost him and everyone?" Hobi says in worry.

Namjoon just shrugs and scratches the back of his head, not knowing what to say. I felt another wave of nausea hit me and I quickly got up and ran out the room and went to the restroom that was just two doors down. Hobi ran behind me and followed me to the bathroom. I quickly ran into the bathroom stall and threw up. Hobi pats my back while holding my hair into place as my stomach twists and contracts and more vomit spilled out of my mouth. After a while, I cleaned myself up, rinsed out my mouth and fixed my hair. I was feeling a little weak at this point

Hobi pulls me to his chest and kisses my forehead"Jagi this is why I told you to stay at home"

"Hobi I'm fine. It's just morning sickness. It'll go away soon."

"But still you should've stayed home. All of this will stress you out even more and who knows what will happen"

"Hobi I'm fine. The baby and I are gonna be fine." I kiss him gently on the cheek.

"Are you feeling a little better now?"

I shake my head "Yeah. A little. I can go for some orange juice right now" I chuckle.

"Lets go to the lounge and get you some juice then" He smiles. He grabs my hand and leads me out of the bathroom.

Before we headed to the lounge we make a quick stop back to PD-nims office to inform him about where we're going but I noticed the tension in the room still lingered. Somehow all eyes were on me.

Namjoon slowly approaches me, eyes filled with worry. "Are you okay, noona?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just another case of morning sickness that's all...Why are you staring at me like that?"

Namjoon's face turns to a soft smile "I was worried, noona but....we've been told that Jisu's parents wanted to speak to you as well"

"What?" Hobi half shouts "Why would they want to talk to her? Why would they want to talk to anyone besides their own daughter?"

"Y-y-yeah. Why me?"

Hyungsik walks over and stops in between me and Namjoon "Because they have something important that they wanted to tell not only you but to Taehyung."

I shake my head in disbelief "No.No. I refuse to talk to them!

"I won't let her go talk to those people" Hobi says angrily.

"We may not know but we may finally get answers to end this scandal. But they want to speak to her and Taehyung alone"

"Huh! Alone!? No! My pregnant wife will not be left alone with those two, especially with Taehyung. Not in his current mental state. I refuse to let them cause possible harm to my wife and unborn baby!" Hobi responds, seeming very suspicious.

"He's right" Namjoon says "With Y/N and Taehyung in the same room he could go crazy again and do something harmful"

"I understand that but the longer we wait the scandal will suddenly become worse and nothing will get resolved. Our reputation, our lives, our families, our careers are hanging by a thread because of this woman. The sooner we do this the more closure will get and both companies will be saved"

My throat felt like it was going to collapse. I was scared, uncertain of what will happen if Taehyung sees me.

PD-nim gets up from his seat and takes off his glasses and finally says "Y/N....I'm afraid he's right. As much as I hate to admit it but you may have to confront the very people that hurt you in order to settle and clear things out. I know you're afraid right now and I care for the well being and safety of your unborn child but it's in your hands to finally settle this dispute....I ask you and beg you to go not just for us but for yourself so that you can finally get the closure that you and Taehyung really need."

I look at Hobi who was still clearly uncomfortable with the idea but his expression softens and he hold me hands tightly. "I may not like the idea of you doing this but...you're my wife and I want you to have the closure you need. I'll be there whether I'm sitting outside in the lobby or sitting on the other side of the room."

I look at Namjoon, Hyungsik and Hyungwon seeing similar soft expressions on their faces. I let out an airy sight and say, "I'll go. I'll go and settle this. I"ll go and get the closure I need"

"After two and half months, I'll not only be facing Jisu's parents but I'll also be facing the man who I trusted, the man who manipulated me, the man who took advantage of me, the man who hurt me...."