~Chapter Eighty One~(End💜)

"Come on guys! We're going to be late! Hurry up!" Namjoon yells in the hall of Jin's floor.

"Hold on! I'm trying to finish my morning skin care routine first! A handsome man like me can't rush beauty!" Jin yells from the bathroom.

"Well we got fifteen minutes until we have to meet Y/N and Hoseok! Be ready in at least five minutes or else we're leaving without you!"

Jin finishes patting the remnants of his facial mask into his skin into it soaks in and dries. He comes out wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and his hair dripping wet from the shower.

"Five minutes!?" He whines

Namjoon sighs throwing his head back, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Are you serious!? You're not even dressed!"

"My clothes are already spread out on the bed! Let me just finish drying myself up and I'll get dressed!"

"You're the only one who's not dressed! We said we'd be there in fifteen minutes! You know what? Let me not wast anymore time and just let you finish up. Be downstairs in FIVE MINUTES!" Namjoon scurries down the hall and rushes down the stairs to meet with the rest.

The rest of the members where already on the couch, eyes occupied on their phones and munching away on shrimp chips, banana milk, and rice cakes. Yoongi, to Namjoon's surprise, wasn't napping as usual. Instead, he was playfully wrestling with Jungkook. There was even a huge grin on his face this time.

"Alright. All we have to do is wait for Jin to get dressed and we'll be on our way."

"Can we just leave without him?" Jimin asks, resting his elbow on the edge of the couch "I'm already getting tired just from waiting here"

"I told him to be here in-"

"Yeah! Yeah! In FIVE MINUTES! I'm here dammit!" Jin yells as he enters the living room.

"Well it's about time, Jin! We were starting get sleepy just sitting here waiting for you!" Jimin yells at Jin.

"At least I'm here so shut up, hobbit!"

Jimin immediately shouts himself up from out of his seat. He was clearly offended by the comment. "Who are you calling a hobbit, long neck!?"

"Who are you calling long neck, chilly pepper!?"

"At least my chilly pepper is spicy and gets the job done, unlike you, turtle lips!"

Jin gasps, taking offense to Jimin's backlash. "I will not have you disrespect me like this! How dare you!?"

Namjoon is standing there with his head down, growing annoyed and impatient with the two. Yoongi was busy filming the whole situation with a devious grin on his cheeks. Taehyung was on the couch playing patty cat with his dog, Yeontan and Jungkook is busy drinking banana milk while watching the situation, unbothered.

Jimin raises his hand in defeat. "You know what? I apologize. I shouldn't have said those things. That was very rude of me, Jin"

Jin smirks, feeling and looking a bit victorious. "Thank you, Jimin. I accept your apology"

A sneaky grin curves on Jimin's face "After all, I have to respect my elders, right?" He says, putting much emphasis on the word elders.

"HEY! ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD!?" Jin spits out, ready to attack him.

Namjoon comes in between the two and stops. "Can you two just stop this now! Let's all get in the car right now and be on our way! We can settle this when we come back! Jin because of you being late, you're driving!" Namjoon begins walking out the house, with the rest following behind.

"What!? What the hell!" Jin screams as he stomps his way out if the house and slams the door behind him.

***
I was in the middle of fixing baby Mang's hair when Hobi runs up to me in a bit of haste.

"Where are they? They should've been here ten minutes ago"

"Hobi, don't worry. Namjoon texted me a few seconds ago and said they'll be here in five minutes"

Hobi sighs harshly. "They need to hurry! We're up next!"

I place a hand on Hobi's cheek and lightly caress it. "It's not that serious, Hobi. Just sit down and rest a bit. They'll get here before our time is up" I said to him softly.

Baby Mang extends his arms out to Hobi, babbling and giggling cutely at him. Hobi smiles at Mang's cute gesture and toothless smile.

"D-Da Da!" The baby says.

Both of our eyes widen with shock. "Did he just call me Da Da!?" Hobi screams cheerfully. "Say it again, Mang!"

"Da! Da!" Mang says, clapping his hands together happily.

"Omg! He said his first word!!!" Hobi screams cheerfully, wrapping his hands around Mang's tiny hands.

"I thought Ma Ma would be his first word!" I pout at the baby.

"Ma Ma!" The baby says cheerfully.

"Omg he said Ma Ma! Aww I wish we could've gotten this filmed!" I cry tears of joy.

Hobi out of nowhere says "Don't worry, jagi. I already got it!" He says with his phone in his hands, smiling as he then puts his phone back into his back pocket. He leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

Six men come rushing in. Each of them either still arguing or eyes glued to their phone.

"Hey we're here!" Jin says, acting's like a King who just arrived to a party.

"It's about time! What took you so long!?" Hobi asks.

"It's a long story" Namjoon replies as he meets with me, Hobi and Mang. "Did they call us yet?"

"Not y-"

"The Jung family! You're up next!" A man calls out.

"Just in time!" I smiled.

We all head to a nice looking room with bright colors and a big furniture in the middle. Bright lights net out eyes once we entered and took our places. I gave Hobi the baby and walked over to the camera to ask for a favor. He nods his head, with a soft smile and clears his throat.

"Your wife wants a photo of only you eight."

"W-what?" Hobi stutters. "Why? You're supposed to be in it, jagi!"

"Of course I'll be in it! I just want a photo of you guys first." I place my hands together in prayer, mouthing "Please" at Hobi. His expression softens and holds the baby firmly in his arms. The baby giggles at his father and then giggles back at me.

"Alright. I want you all to give a great big smile on the count of three."

One! Two! Three! *Snap*.....

Omg I can't believe it's finally over!!!!😭😭😭😭 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS SERIES! I loved writing it so much and I'm sad that it is now over! I love each and everyone of you so much and I wish you all the best in 2020! Happy new year everyone!!!💜💜💜💜