~Chapter Twenty Six~

No words could describe how nervous I was. All I was thinking about was how awkward it was being naked in front of each other. We both just stood there afraid to look at each other. We did absolutely nothing. No exchanges of words. We didn't know what to do because how the hell do you even start having sex. I've seen plenty of movies that had all these love scenes that seem so perfect but this time in person it was just a damn mess.

I didn't know where to touch her. I didn't know where to kiss her. I didn't know what sweet words to say to her and I didn't want her to feel like I was going to rejecting her. I just wanted to show her how much I loved her.

My first instinct was to lay her on the bed. I pulled the covers over us and hovered over her and just looked at her. Her eyes were so delicate and warm and her skin was smooth as soft as silk. And within that moment I planted a passionate on her soft lips that I've been dying to feel. Telling by that little gasp from her I guess I caught her by surprise but she immediately melted into the kiss. I dove my hands into her hair, taking in her sweet lavendar scent as she wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the heated kiss. My hands slowly roam to her waist, feeling the softness and the little imperfections of her skin. Things started to come naturally and soon enough we were both roaming and feeling each others bodies. I never wanted to stop touching her but this strange aching feeling was growing more and more.

I didn't want to rush it so I took my time kissing and savoring all parts of her body. Heat was growing as we were still underneath the covers. Parts of my hair was stuck to my forehead due to my sweat. Her hair was damp from sweat too. All parts of our bodies were drenched in sweat but the growing passion didn't stop us. I didn't want us to stop too soon.

I parted her trembling legs, admiring her folds that was dripping from her arousal. I swallowed hard thinking of what to do next. I took a quick glance at Jisu, who was looking down nervously at me and whispered "Can...I?"

She nods a yes and opens up a little more. I guess it was her way of saying that she trusted me. The smell of her was enough to kill me but tasting her was the one thing I had in my mind. The moment my tongue touched her wet folds a little whimper escaped her lips and her legs had twitched just a little. I started freaking out and stopped to see if she was okay.

"Did that hurt!? I-I'm sorry!"

"No! No! It didn't hurt!" She laughs nervously "It just felt good and...strange at the same time. You can keep going"

I dove my head back in and continued to pleasure her. My hands gripped her luscious thighs to keep her from moving. There was one thing I remembered when my friends and I were talking about sex at school during lunch break. I remember Hyungwon saying this exact quote "I heard girls like it if you pleasure them with your fingers" So I stopped again to ask if it was okay to use my fingers. Again she nods a yes and I inserted one finger into her. I heard a tiny yelp and once again I panicked "I'm sorry! Did that hurt!?"

"It did just a little. But it's o-okay" She swallowed harshly.

My hands were shaking at this point at this point but I had to make sure that I was hurting her. I took my time and as time grew her whimpers and moans grew louder. They were like music to my ears and I found myself moaning just from pleasuring her. Her legs trembled violently beneath me and again I panicked. But then I realize that I was giving her her first orgasm.

This growing bulge was starting to agonize me but I had to calm down and remind myself to take things slow. I reach over the drawer to grab a condom that I had almost forgot about and put it on. I double checked to make sure that nothing was ripped and that it was on me properly. If its one thing I remembered from Hyungwon, it was "When it doubt, pull out" But I knew better. I knew that protection was the most important thing when it came to sex.

I remember the feeling of being nervous when I first entered, how her lips parted, and how her eyes were closed shut because of this foreign feeling. It felt weird to me too but I was more worried about her than me. I wiped her tears away and kisses her and stuttered "I'-I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Managing to put on a smile "It hurts a little but we'll be alright" She pecks me on the lips and says "You can move now"

This memory...this memory felt like I was reliving it right at this moment. How about bodies were in sync with each other. How our hearts were beating fast and uncontrollably as we gasp and pant like we were thirsty for water...but we were thirsty for each other. The pace was moderate but my god it didn't feel like it. I can remember the feel of the heat of the room and the noises we made. The moanings, the groanings, shouting out each others names as we were on the brink of climaxing. The memory was all becoming to so vivid and so real that I found myself pleasuring myself from those thoughts. I was so lost in my own memory that I didn't realize I was making those same noises from my memory. The lovely faces Jisu made to the way her legs trembled beneath me. Then an image of Y/N had suddenly got mixed into it. Both images of Jisu and Y/N were simultaneously playing in my head like a movie. I remember the passionate nights Y/N and I had. Her whimpers and screaming out my name each time I made love to her. The moment Y/N had yelled out "I love you" after asking her to marry me sent me flying into a different world. I let out a small groan, mumbling "J-J-Jisu" and "Y/N" over and over again. I was hard and throbbing and with one final stroke, I thrusted upward giving one last cry of both Jisu and Y/N's names and I came undone. My hair soaked in sweat and the violent beatings of my heart only made me continue to immerse myself back to pleasuring myself. I wanted to go back into that memory to feel that love and passion over and over again. But which memory? Jisu's or Y/N's? Or both?

And that's what I did for the rest of the night...