~Chapter Sixty Eight~

(Taehyung's past POV continued)

I couldn't stop my own emotions and desires for y/n that at some point I was losing myself. My own sanity. I avoided the members at all cost because I knew they would stop me from going and doing any damage to myself and the y/n's marriage. I was damaged to begin with. My high school lover left me for someone else, fell in love with y/n but Hoseok got to her first and married her, lied to y/n about Hosoek not being in love with her and seduced her into having an affair without her knowing, lose her again, got Jisu back into my life as a rebound, only for her to use me and cheat on me and get pregnant with someone else's child and leave me and now I'm chasing after y/n who's clearly trying to have a family with Hoseok but not able to get pregnant.

My head, body and heart had a mind of its own. I called y/n and faked being worried about Jisu's whereabouts to convince y/n that I actually loved Jisu. I'm going crazy at this point. Out of control and hurt. It was at that point that I found myself at the front of y/n's doorsteps in the pouring rain. As soon as that door open, the pure adrenaline kicked in and next thing I knew I barged in and threw myself on her. In my head I was telling myself "Why am I doing this? Why am I reacting this way? Why am I hurting myself? This is wrong!" But my own body said "Take what's yours! Take what was taken from you! You loved her first, not Hoseok!"

My body burned with desire, greed, hurt and lust. Y/N was strong and tried to fight me off but I knew how to make her go weak. I knew the night I had caught y/n moaning out my name in her sleep that she wanted me to have her again. I knew she was reminiscing on those memories. I knew she never stopped thinking about me but all I did was suppress my urges and remained stuck with Jisu....that wasn't until now. I had y/n at her mercy. Her muffled moans and desperate cries for me to stop only made me go much crazier. The guilt had subsided and once she succumb to me, her body surrendering to mine, I knew I had gotten what was rightfully mine. I finished with a striking blow and....and then it hit me. Tears rolled down my face as I looked at y/n's guilty and hurt face....I had done something terribly wrong...I had done something no one should ever do to anyone. Something that I now wish I could take back...I seduced her....No...I forced myself on her...I...hurt her and made her become unfaithful, just as how Jisu was too me....

(Y/N'S POV Present)

"Get the hell away from me! Look what you've done!!!" I screamed, pushing Taehyung away from me as I try to cover my naked body with my hands

"I...I don't know what came over me! I couldn't stop myself! I'm sorry!" He pleads, tears rolling down his eyes.

"How could you do this to me! You asshole! Y-you made me cheat! You forced yourself on me and even when I told you to stop you ju-"

"I'm wrong and I'm sorry! I couldn't hold back anymore! But am I wrong for still being in love with you!?" He shouts, the tears cascading down his face as he comes closer to me but I kept my distance.

"Yes you are wrong! I'm a married woman who wanted to have a future family with a Hoseok and look what happened? I can't even look at you! J-just get out! Get out now!" I ordered pointing him to the door.

He puts on the rest of his clothes and stumbles his way to the door. He looks back, eyes puffy red and full of guilt and hurt. He opens the door and looks back again and mumbles "I'm sorry" And then leaves.

I held onto my exposed body, feeling hurt, unloyal, unfaithful but most of all confused with everything that has been happening to me. I can't get pregnant. I lied to my husband about being pregnant when it was all Jisu's fault. What did I do wrong to get hurt so badly? Why did I deserve this hurt? Why must my happiness and marriage be ruined by people who can't figure out their own personal problems? Why put those things on me? All I wanted was to make my husband happy, to see him smile as he rubs the unborn child in my stomach. So see him cry with joy as he looks into our newborn baby.