[I] ▪ hongjoong | gloomy weather

You wake up and look out the window, seeing the gloomy clouds circulating the sky

You wake up and look out the window, seeing the gloomy clouds circulating the sky. You sigh, thinking about how it's now the 5th day where the weather has been gloomy.

You think about how you're okay with 1 or 2 days being gloomy, but 5 days is too much. You'd much rather have an infinite amount of sunny days, which always brighten your mood.

You check the forecast, seeing that's also going to rain today.

You get up and head to the kitchen to make some coffee (or tea, whichever you prefer). You watch the coffee (or water for tea) drip into your cup.

You then feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a head on your shoulder.

You smile slightly and turn around to face your boyfriend.

Hongjoong gives you a huge, warm smile.

"How are you on this fine day?"

"Okay."

"Just okay?"

"Yeah...I'm not crazy about this weather. I'm feeling kinda down. I hate how gloomy it's been lately."

Hongjoong pouts, hating that you're feeling this way.

He starts to think about ways to cheer you up.

"What can I do for you cupcake? I don't want you to feel so down."

"I don't know," you shrug and go back to making your drink.

"We can do whatever you like. Plus, I have the day off so just tell me and we can do whatever pleases your heart."

You start to feel slightly better knowing that Hongjoong is trying to please you. You're also happy that he has the day off so you can spend time with him. You don't get the chance to have so much time with him.

"I'd like to go somewhere, get out of this house."

Hongjoong sits and thinks for a couple of minutes, wondering what the two of you could do.

"I have a plan. It's a surprise though. You'll like it," he smiles.

The two of you get ready and head out. Your first destination is a restaurant where he tells you to order whatever you want. You dig into your favorite breakfast foods, savoring the delicious tastes and smells.

You are smiling by the end of the meal, Hongjoong happy that your mood is already on the rise.

Next he takes you to a noraebang (karaoke).

You pick some classic, 2000s songs. (Personally I'm thinking songs like Umbrella by Rihanna and Party in the USA by Miley Cryus lol)

It doesn't take you long to let loose and dance around while singing. Hongjoong joins you in the craziness, where you laugh at his weird dance moves.

You spend a couple of hours fooling around while singing and dancing, enjoying your time together.

When you're done, you head outside, only to find that it's raining.

"Darn, I forgot an umbrella," you say.

"Hey, that's okay."

Hongjoong grabs your hand and drags you out into the rain. The two of you start running, not knowing where you'll end up.

You end up at a playground where Hongjoong takes you to the top and kisses you, making your heart swell in happiness. You forget that you're standing in the pouring rain for a brief moment because you're with the person that you love so dearly.

You then make your way down where you have the urge to start dancing.

Hongjoong joins you, smiling. You smile because you're having the best time of your life.

But soon enough you become cold and tell Hongjoong that you want to go back home.

The two of you walk hand in hand back to your shared apartment where you take turns showering and warming up again.

"I was thinking we could watch movies and order chicken," Hongjoong suggests.

"That sounds like so much fun," you clap your hands.

"Pick out the movie and I'll order the food."

You browse through the selections on Netflix wondering what the two of you could watch.

You decide on Train to Busan (a great movie, would recommend).

Soon enough, you're munching on delicious food while leaning your head on Hongjoong's shoulder.

You think about how happy you are and how amazing your day was.

You were able to do so many fun activities with the person that makes you the happiest.

"How are you doing love?" Hongjoong asks.

"I'm happy. Happy becuase this day was amazing. Happy because I'm here with you. Thank you."

You look into Hongjoong's eyes while giving him a smile.

He smiles back, happy that you're happy. He then kisses your forehead, nose, and lastly, your lips.

---------

This is based off of my own experience because the weather for sure affects my mood.

Also, hello, I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Grace and I turn 20 next month. I'll probably announce it when it's my birthday lol

I'm a sophmore (2nd year) in college and I can't believe I'm already almost halfway through college. I'm also slightly horrified that I turn 20 soon. I'm majoring in International Relations. I was adopted from South Korea when I was 4 months old. I'm taking Korean as my language. I'm trash at Korean though. I'm in a sorority & it's Big/Little week, so my Little is getting many gifts ;)

I also really like Monsta X (what's a bias in this group), Got7 (bias is Mark), and BTOB (bias is Minhyuk) as well. And Mingi is my love <3

If you have any questions, let me know!

As always, my Twitter is @graceyhanderson.

And request away~

Lastly, tell me about yourself!