[S] ▪ mingi | hot springs

[Warning; smut

[Warning; smut. That is all.]

You and Mingi go on a weekend trip to a hot springs for your anniversary. The two of you haven't seen each other in awhile, as he has been busy promoting his latest album with ATEEZ.

When you arrive, you drop your luggage off in your room and head towards the hot springs, excited to relax. These hot springs only allow for its patrons to be naked while going in them, so you and Mingi respectively go to the appropriate changing areas.

Both of you come out wrapped in towels, you with yours wrapped around your torso and his wrapped around his lower half. You take in his toned body, as you can't help but stare at him.

Mingi just smirks at you, knowing that you're admiring his body.

"I've been working out lately, what can I say," he chuckles as he lightly takes your hand.

The two of you walk towards the first hot springs, where the two of you leave your towels by the side and step in. Mingi watches you, admiring your body. Lust fills his eyes, as not often does he get to see you undressed.

He follows you in, and sits next to you, draping his arm around your shoulders. You lean into him, happy to be relaxing with him.

Not long after, another couple joins you in the hot spring you are in. You lean over and whisper into your boyfriend's ear.

"Do you want to play a little game?" You wiggle your eyebrows at him while smirking.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Let's see how long one of us will last before one of us becomes too pleasured to stay here with other people around," you say as you move your hand towards Mingi's inner thigh.

You rub your hand on his thigh, making him get an erection immediately. He kisses your forehead and moves his hand to your clit, rubbing it.

The two of you try to stay as level faced as possible, but both of you become more and more pleasure by the touch of each other.

You move to rub Mingi's dick as he ends up pushing his fingers inside of you. Your breath hitches a little bit as he pumps slowly inside of you. You tease him more as he tries to not moan.

Eventually the couple moves on, not knowing the little game between the two of you.

Since it's late in the day, not many people are around. You look around and decide to risk it. You get onto Mingi's lap and start kissing him. He kisses you back, hungry for you. He plays with your breasts as you grind against his erection.

"I want to be inside of you," Mingi whispers against your lips.

The two of you position yourselves and you start to ride him, the two of you feeling immense pleasure.

Mingi thrusts inside of you, his large penis hitting you deep. The two of you moan in pleasure and cum one after the other.

You get off him and go back to your original position, laying your head on his shoulder just as someone comes and joins the two of you.

You feel lucky that you were able to do this before someone else came to join.

"Want to go back to our room and do round two," Mingi whispers seductively into your ear.

You just nod at him and follow him out, grabbing your items and head back to your room.

The two of you enjoy yourselves again, and end up cuddling together in bed afterwards. Mingi gives you one of his oversized shirts for you sleep in. It's like a dress on you, but you don't mind.

Mingi throws his arm around you, happy to be in your presence. The two of you fall asleep, bodies tangled together.

--------

Remember when I said that I'm going to write a fanfic about Yunho? We'll see if that actually happens. I'm too caught up writing my San fanfic, so I feel like I won't give the Yunho fanfic the attention it deserves:(

Becuase I have a clear idea for the San fanfic, that one makes me excited. But I do wish people would appreciate Yunho as well as Seonghwa more.

You'll probably see more of me now on my San fanfic from now on, and less on here.

I also look cute today & my turtle says hi

I also look cute today & my turtle says hi. His name is Augustus Waters.