[I] ▪ wooyoung | club

[A/N]; I do not condone underage drinking

[A/N]; I do not condone underage drinking. But I do briefly touch upon this topic, drawing from personal experience.

--------

"Ready to go out?"

"Yes, I'm excited. It's my first time clubbing," you exclaim. "But I'm nervous because I don't like drinking. It's not my scene necessarily..."

"I think once you get the feel of it, you may feel comfortable. But if you don't feel comfortable, you can leave of course."

You and your friend head to the club, you simultaneously excited and nervous.

You grew up a slight goody-two shoes, where you thought drinking before the legal age to be bad. You've tasted alcohol before at parties you were convinced to go to, but never liked the taste or smell.

You bounce your leg up and down as you ride the bus to the club downtown, as you have nervous jitters.

You enjoy getting dressed up though, and you think about the process of putting on makeup and the dress that accentuates your natural hourglass figure. You feel powerful in heels than click against the floor.

You are wearing a skintight, short black dress and a smoky eye with red lips, making you look extra beautiful.

You look towards your friend who gives you a warm smile, calming you down a little bit.

You exit the bus once your stop came up and head in the direction of the club. You see a line and assume that is the line of the club, so you and your friend get in the back of the line.

It takes about 15 minutes to into the club, as the bouncer is checking IDs. Once you get to the front of the line, you hand the bouncer your ID and shortly lets you in.

You enter the venue and scope it out. It's a decent size with a good amount of people. The dim lighting with bright and colorful lights makes you feel in awe. To one side, there is a bar.

You see a DJ booth on a different side. There is a huge dance floor with so many people dancing.

You already feel yourself starting to grove to the music being played, where you are already swaying to the music being played.

"I'm going to go get a drink," your friend has to yell in your ear in order to hear her.

You follow her to the bar so you don't lose her. She happens to be old enough to drink, but you are not, so you end up getting a Shirley Temple.

As you are waiting to get to get your drink, you look around. As you're looking around, you notice a handsome guy leaning against the bar, arm a resting on the bar top itself.

He has greyish-brown hair, a color you can't quite describe but greyish-brown is the closest thing you could compare it to.

You are mesmerized by how stunning someone could possibly be. He is the most visual person you have ever seen in your entire life.

He looks over in your direction and you immediately look away, pretending that you weren't looking in his direction.

Little did you know, he was looking in your direction as well, and when your looked in his direction, he stopped gazing at your beauty.

Your friend touches your shoulder and snaps you out of your daze, indicating that both of your drinks are done. You grab yours and the two of you sip while observing the dance floor.

You notice the charming guy make his way towards the dance floor, where he starts to dance. You admire his moves, as he seems to be an amazing dancer.

You think about how this is probably the only time you'll ever see him in your entire life, but you think that's fine. You happen to swoon over random guys all of the time, so this is nothing new.

Once you're done drinking your Shirl Temple and your friend is done with your drink, your friend grabs your hand and drags you onto the dance floor.

She starts moving to the music, putting her hands and you follow suit. You think about how fun it is and you forget about the handsome guy.

The guy is eyeing you the whole time, watching you move your hips and
smiling, enjoying yourself.

The guy moves his way towards you nonchalantly, constantly dancing so it doesn't seem obvious.

Eventually he makes it towards you and your friend, where he taps you on the shoulder.

He has to lean into your ear so you can hear his shouts.

"Mind if I dance with you?"

You shake your hand and start dancing with him. He doesn't touch you to respect you, especially since you are a total stranger.

The two of you seem to naturally get closer to each to each after awhile. You smile at each other and you end up leaning in towards him, telling him that you're going to get a drink.

He follows suit so he can talk to you. You just get water, and he does so too.

"I'm Wooyoung, nice to meet you."

"[Y/N], nice to meet you too."

"You're really beautiful."

You blush and look down, as you aren't used to compliments, especially from such an attractive person.

You glance back up at Wooyoung and you notice the lights making his eyes sparkle. It makes you smile, which in turn makes Wooyoung smile.

Despite just meeting, you feel comfortable in the presence of Wooyoung. You feel your heart flutter around him, and the fact that the person you were attracted to is into you as well makes you feel all sorts of happiness.

Wooyojng scoots closer to you and the two of you continue to admire your surroundings in silence with no awkwardness between you.

Your friend comes up to you and says, "[Y/N]! I finally found you. I've been looking for you everywhere!"

You forgot that you came with your friend. She must have snuck off somewhere while you were dancing with Wooyoung. Or something of that sort.

"I'm Wooyoung. You must be [Y/N]'s friend."

"Ah yes, and you must be the guy that seduced my friend over here," your friend winks at Wooyoung while chuckling ever so slighty.

Wooyoung becomes flustered and coughs and looks away briefly.

You become confident and ask Wooyoung for his number, where he gladly hands over his phone while you give him yours.

He then proceeds to tell you to message him when you get home and winks and smirks at you before walking away.

You look down at your phone to see that Wooyoung putting his contact name as: Wooyoung the Seducer ;) 💕

You giggle and head home with your friend, not forgetting to message Wooyoung.

-------

I was at an event for my sorority & I suppose it was like clubbing in a way, so that's where this imagine stems from :)

Also, I'm American and the legal drinking age is 21, so mind that fact. But always be smart about drinking!

Does anyone want a part 2? :o