[S] ▪ wooyoung | rough

For SHIBER- 💖

For SHIBER- 💖

[Here is my warning for y'all that this imagine is smut...read at your own discretion. Don't tell me that I didn't warn y'all 👀🐸🍵]

You could hear the pitter patter of the rain hitting the roof as well as the wind howling. The wind pushed the rain against the windows, making the noise even louder.

You wondered where Wooyoung could be, worried as well because you worried something could have happened to him on his way home from work.

He didn't respond to your texts, making you sick to your stomach.

You hated that he didn't reply because he promised that he would be home an hour ago, and that was before the storm started. He promised he would be home to hang out, as he hasn't been able to hang out in awhile.

As you sat on the couch sulking, distracted and not paying attention to the TV, you hear the door open and close, slamming as Wooyoung stepped in.

"[Y/N]-ah," Wooyoung calls out.

You don't respond, Wooyoung assuming you couldn't hear him with the weather permitting and the TV on.

When he finds you, you don't acknowledge him.

"[Y/N]~ I missed you."

Wooyoung sits down and kisses your cheek.

You still don't acknowledge him, hurt by his actions.

"[Y/N]? Is everything okay?" Wooyoung's face falls from happiness to concern.

"You never responded to my texts. I was worried sick. You promised you would be home an hour ago."

"My phone died and Hongjoong wanted to run through the dance a couple more times before he let us go. Then the storm hit and I ended up missing the bus."

"Excuses. You could have texted me from one of the other guy's phones."

"Listen, it's been a long couple of weeks. Cut me some slack," Wooyoung snaps.

You get up from the couch and storm away.

"[Y/N]! Look, I'm sorry! Come back. I shouldn't have snapped. I should have told you I would be late through a different means."

You ignore him, slamming the door to the bedroom. You lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

All of a sudden, the power goes out. You let out an angry scream, scaring Wooyoung. He rushes into the bedroom to find you just laying on the bed, starting to shiver.

He pulls a blanket over you and cuddles up against you.

You roll over, facing away from him.

Wooyoung starts to trace his finger along your back, making you shudder. You start to smile though.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted," you whisper.

"Mmm," Wooyoung continues to run his fingers over your back.

You turn over and face Wooyoung, giving him a smile. He gives you a tired smile before kissing your forehead.

You kiss him softly on the lips, Wooyoung passionately kissing you back.

Wooyoung places his hand on your cheek, caressing your face.

You shift and move your body over his, straddling him.

The two of you end up making out for a little bit, smiling into your kisses. You bite his bottom lip, making it swollen.

He then flips you over, asking if it's okay if you want to go further.

You respond yes, and Wooyoung goes back to kissing you. He unbuttons your pants and pulls them off. He rubs you through your underwear, where you become wetter. He removes your underwear and he rubs your clit, making you moan in response.

He smirks before pushing two fingers into you, pumping his fingers in and out. You moan even more, wanting him inside of you.

As soon as Wooyoung removes his fingers from you, lust overpowers you and you push yourself on top of him. You unzip his pants and pull them down along with his underwear. You see his hardened member, running your fingers lightly over it.

Wooyoung closes his eyes and arches his back slightly. You bend down, licking the top of his member before running your tongue down his penis.

Wooyoung bucks his hips as he is sexually frustrated.

You put his penis in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down as Wooyoung moans. Some precum is released into your mouth.

Wooyoung can't handle it any longer and the two of you remove the rest of your clothing. He puts on a condom and rubs your clit again before shoving his fingers up inside of you.

Wooyoung also attacks your neck, placing hickeys all along your neck. He then rubs your breasts.

Wooyoung then lines himself up and pushes himself inside of you, going slow so you can adjust.

It pains you a little at first, but pleasure overpowers you.

You end up wrapping your legs around Wooyoung, telling him to go faster.

He thrusts in and out, the two of you moaning, happy with the extreme pleasure you are feeling.

Soon enough, the two of you cum, satisfied. The two of you pant, Wooyoung falling to your side.

You lay there for a few minutes catching your breath.

The two of you end up cleaning up, putting on some warm clothes before cuddling together in bed.

You put your arm across Wooyoung, snuggling up against him.

"I love you," you mumble into his chest.

"I love you too sweetheart," he responds, the both of you smiling.

--------

I cannot stress this enough - consent is so, so important. Especially as someone who has been sexually assaulted, I do not want this to happen to anyone else.

I am hopeful you are respected, and that you respect your partner.

I encourage those who have experience struggles like this to seek help, especially if this has affected their mental or physical health. But do not feel pressured to speak about your struggles; please do you.