[I] ▪ wooyoung | save me

Requested by hearteu_jinmin

You wake up only to find yourself not able to see anything or move.

You realize that you're blindfolded as well as tied to a chair. Your arms are tied behind the chair and your legs are tied together, and tied to the chair legs.

"Hello?" You call out nervously.

You hear your voice echo.

You then hear footsteps that come from far away making their way towards you.

They stop right in front of you. The person then removes your blindfold, and you come face to face with San, the leader of mafia gang.

And this isn't any normal gang leader. He's the gang leader of the rival gang that your boyfriend's gang.

"So princess, it looks like I have you all to myself now," San smirks as he drags his fingers lightly across your jaw and cheek.

"You will never have me as yours," you sneer.

"But it looks like your precious boyfriend isn't here with you. He can't save you now."

"He'll find me."

You turn your face away from San, not making eye contact.

San only grabs your face roughly, forcing you to look at him. You try not to make eye contact.

"Look at me," San aggressively yells.

You look around, not making eye contact.

"I said look at me!" He yells, startling you.

"That's not how you should speak to women," a voice comes from behind San.

You look up only to find yourself making eye contact with Wooyoung.

Wooyoung puts a gun to San's head.

"Let her go and I'll let you go alive," he calmly states.

"I'm not letting her go this easily. I always like to put up a fight."

San grabs the gun before Wooyoung can do anything and turns it around, making it face your boyfriend.

"Don't hurt him! Please!" You scream.

The two of them fight, various members of their respective gangs come out of hiding and fight each other. Wooyoung's members protect you, sacrificing themselves so you wouldn't die.

In the end, Wooyoung ends up killing San, and he rushes over to you to untie you.

He carries you out of the building where you were being held captive and his members drive away.

"I'm so glad I found you. I was so worried. I thought I would find you dead, but I'm glad you were alive."

"I'm so glad you managed to kill the rival gang leader."

"We don't have to worry any longer."

Wooyoung leans down and kisses you passionately.

--------

There are certain genres that I don't think I'm good at, and mafia is one of them :/ that's why this one is on the shorter side.