[I] ▪ mingi | media

Requested by Seodami

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Mingi softly asks you.

You turn around to find Mingi half hidden by the wall.

You smile, nodding.

He returns the smile before walking towards you. He touches your waist before kissing you on the forehead.

Mingi then guides you to the door and has you walk you out first.

You wait as he locks the door and then proceeds you lace his fingers through yours.

You are happy to finally go on a date with him, as it has been a couple weeks since you last saw him. Mingi has been busy with schedules, as he has been busy promoting the latest album with ATEEZ.

Everyday he wouldn't miss a good morning and good night text, as he was up at all hours anyways. He would think of you when he was lounging around backstage at a music show or in the car on the way to the next schedule.

He missed you dearly, as being part of a KPOP group is busy, especially during times of promotion. You missed him just as much, and some days were more difficult than others, but that made moments like this one extra special.

You and Mingi silently walk hand in hand as dusk turned into night. Mingi would hum, making you smile. He never noticed that he had a habit of humming. You thought it was cute that he would do that.

When you got to the more populated parts of the city, a few people would stare, thinking they recognized Mingi. No one would come up though, as ATEEZ is a fairly small group.

However, one person recognized him and snapped a photo of him and you. They took the photo from far away so the two of you didn't notice.

Mingi bought you two various street foods, where you fed each other.

The two of you went into various shops and poked around, trying on silly hats and looked at little knick knacks.

At the end of the night, Mingi walks you back to your apartment, kissing you gently under the light of your porch before heading off to his dorm.

When you wake up in the morning, you find multiple texts and missed calls from Mingi.

Don't be alarmed when you look at the following screenshots and the news.

Don't listen to the comments - you are beautiful and I love you so much [Y/N].

I want to be honest and real with you baby.

You look at the messages Mingi had sent you, which included links and screenshots to a Dispatch article and comments made by netizens.

You look at horror as people had written about how you're ugly and shouldn't be with Mingi. You see that Mingi gets most of the backlash though, making you feel bad.

But those are the few comments that stood out to you, as of course your brain is trained to see the worst.

As you scroll through the nice comments, your mood picks up a little.

As you are looking at everything unfolding in front of you, you get an incoming call from Mingi.

"Hey."

"I'm sure you saw by now. How are you doing?"

"The hate hurt me, but I'm sure you're getting the brunt of it. How are you doing?"

"I'm more worried about you. You don't deserve this. I'm angry at the person who took the picture. They shouldn't have invaded our privacy. But we'll get through it. The thing though is that I want to be honest with fans. I want to be transparent. I want to let people know the truth so there is no more speculation. I want to put out a statement about our relationship. Buf I want to know what your take is."

"I think that's a good idea. I think it's important to let your fans know what's up. I think if they're truly your fans, they'll understand and will continue to support us."

Mingi works with KQ Entertainment to release a statement about the relationship he has with you. They release it on the various platforms, where it was well received by fans. They were happy that Mingi is happy with you, that he deserves to be happy. That if you make him happy, then that is the most important part.

--------

I hope this is up to your standards :)

I have been really busy over the past days and I have been tired because of that.

Next week are midterms; I have 3 and also a paper to write.

But the week after that is spring break.

But I want to die thinking about everything that has to get done :)))))

Alexa play Save You by Got7 hehe