[I] ▪ seonghwa | movie

Requested by hearteu_jinmin

You head over to ATEEZ's dorm for your weekly movie night with them. It's become a tradition of yours ever since you started dating Seonghwa.

The first time you met the group was when Seonghwa invited you over for a movie night with the guys, and you had so much fun with them that you thought it would be fun if you did it every week.

It's been 6 months since you started dating Seunghwa, so you've watched a lot of movies with the group.

When you arrive at the dorm, you knock, and you hear running.

Wooyoung opens the door and embraces you in a tight hug.

"[Y/N]! I'm so happy to see you!" he smiles widely.

"I'm happy to see you too," you can't help but smile widely as well.

Wooyoung is always in a happy mood, as he is the mood maker of the group.

You enter the dorm and remove your shoes before walking around, trying to find your boyfriend.

You don't get very far before you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You stop walking, and Seonghwa places his chin on top of your head.

"Gross, get a room!" San screeches.

"We're not even doing anything explicit!" you scowl.

"But my precious eyeballs!" Jongho covers his eyes.

You roll your eyes, smiling at how silly everyone is.

You turn around and look in Seunghwa's eyes.

"You dyed your hair," you state. "I like it."

"You got prettier. I like you," Seonghwa smiles.

"Srop being so lovey dovey!" Yeosang pretends to scowl.

"You're only acting like that because you're jealous that you don't have a girlfriend," Seonghwa shoots back.

You hold back a laugh.

You walk to the kitchen to find Hongjoong making popcorn.

"Hey [Y/N]!" Hongjoong gives you a huge smile.

You greet Hongjoong, and Seonghwa finds his way back to you.

He laces his fingers through yours and stares at you.

You look into his eyes and give him a smile.

Hongjoong is the only one not fazed by your relationship. The younger members like to give you a harder time.

All of you make your way into the living room to pick out the next movie to watch.

"I bet Seonghwa and [Y/N] want to watch a romance movie," San teases.

"I bet you do too," you fire back, giggling.

"You're not wrong," he cracks a smile.

The nine of you go back and forth, trying to figure out what movie to watch.

You all agree on a film called 'Selfless.' (I recently watched this movie lol)

You settle in next to Seonghwa, leaning your head on his shoulder, Seonghwa wrapping his arm around you. You munch on some popcorn as well.

You enjoy spending time with him and the rest of the members, as they are a fun group to hang around.

At the end of the night, Seonghwa walks you home, being the gentleman that he is. He never wants you to walk home in the dark.

He kisses you goodbye, saying that he'll see you the next day.

--------

Seonghwa looks so pretty...wtf

Yeosang is killing me...so is Seonghwa though lol sorry mingi rip my bias list in ateez

I think I may be able to finish my requests tomorrow...we shall see 👀