[I] ▪ yeosang | skateboard

[September 2021 update: here's the link to the video reference to this imagine:https://youtu

https://youtu.be/QH_aT4l-Ryw
I thought it was accessible above as the header but maybe people don't see it?]

Yeosang: hey [Y/N], can you meet me at the park at 2?

[Y/N]: sure thing! see you soon!

You are curious to why Yeosang randomly texted you, but it isn't out of the norm.

You have been friends with Yeosang for a couple months now, and you have quickly become close friends over time.

Yeosang is on the shyer side, and so are you, but the silences the two of you share aren't awkward at all. It feels oddly normal, like it's always supposed to happen.

Because he is more so quiet, it makes it easy for you to talk to him about anything, as he will sit and listen to you. He pays close attention to what you have to say, nodding once in awhile. He smiles at the right moments and is a calming presence.

You quickly formed feelings for him, but you have suppressed them from him. You didn't want to hurt your friendship with him.

Yeosang likes to sporadically hang out, so that's why it's normal to have him randomly text you to hang out. But the way he worded this text is a little different than how he normally words his texts to you.

But you try to not overthink it.

You check the time and see that it's 1:30, so you start to get ready, especially since you have to take the bus.

You brush your hair and check your makeup in the mirror. You apply some lipstick and put on your shoes before heading out.

You walk to the nearest bus stop and wait for the next bus.

It's faster to take the bus to the park that you and Yeosang always meet up at.

You think back on how the two of you met, which is at the park you're meeting at.

Yeosang was riding his skateboard and you were minding your own business. You were sitting under a tree reading a book. You decided to leave your apartment and admire the beautiful weather. It was perfect outside, so you took advantage of it.

When you were finished reading, you got up and headed to the pathway. Little did you know, Yeosang was skating near you when you decided to step on the pathway.

He ended up whizzing right in front of you, almost knocking you over.

He immediately stopped and apologized profusely, bowing and saying sorry multiple times.

You blushed and bowed back, quietly saying that it was okay.

Yeosang treated you to coffee as an extra apology, where your friendship blossomed.

You smile, thinking back on the memory.

Soon enough, your stop came up and you got off, then walking a few minutes to the park.

You see Yeosang off in the distance, twirling a basketball on his finger. His skateboard is near him, which isn't unusual.

You tap him on the shoulder, where he stops twirling the basketball to look at you.

He smiles at you and says, "Oh, you came."

"I'm sorry I'm a few minutes late."

"It's alright. I haven't been waiting for long today. To be honest... there's something I want to tell you today. Can you come for a second?"

He grabs your hand and takes a deep breath.

"Shall we date?"

Your eyes become more rounded and you become speechless. You don't know where this sudden confidence came from Yeosang. Usually he's reserved.

His face falls a little because you didn't reply.

"I-I really like you [Y/N]. I've liked you for awhile now and I've finally worked up the courage to confess to you. It's okay if you don't like me back. I-"

"I like you too Yeosang. You don't need to explain yourself," you quietly reply.

Yeosang smiles again, then looks down. He bites his lip, which you find to be adorable.

He shyly looks up at you again and you return the smile.

You then hug him, which is awkward at first because he doesn't hug you back. But then he hugs you back, which makes your heart swell.

--------

fun fact; I'm older than 6 of the members of ATEEZ. With Yunho, I'm older by 1 day. It's weird to think about :o I turn 20 next month (March)