[I] ▪ seonghwa | engagement

Requested by eternalnamjoon

You and Seonghwa head to Paris for your 5 year anniversary.

You have never been to France before, so you are excited to travel there. You don't get to travel often, so this is a very exciting time for you.

On your plane ride over to France, you reflect on your time with Seonghwa.

It's been blissful, for the most part. Every relationship has its bumps. You're thankful that you have been able to get through those difficult times with Seonghwa.

You and Seonghwa met at work, where you were co-workers. You interacted a little bit, but you really hit off at a work party.

The two of you were in kitchen, hiding out from the rest of your co-workers. The two of you ended on the back porch talking, and ever since have been attached at the hip.

Once you arrive in France, you go to your hostel and unpack, instantly falling asleep due to jetlag.

Over the course of the next week, the two of you hit up various touristy places such as the Arc de Triomphe and Louvre Museum.

You enjoy eating at cafés and taking various pictures around the city.

On the day of your actual anniversary, Seonghwa takes you to the fanciest restaurants and takes extra care of you, being more of a gentleman than he normally is.

When nighttime rolls around, he suggests that the two of you visit the Eiffel Tower at night.

You are delighted at the thought of seeing it at night. Seonghwa has denied your requests to see it, which has made you wary of why, but you've brushed it off.

You have been happy to spend time with him nonetheless, and you've been able to see many other parts of the city.

He tells you to dress a little nicer than usual. He's dressed a little nicer than usual as well.

It's the actual date of your anniversary, so you're unfazed by the two of you dresses so nicely.

Once you make it to the Eiffel Tower, you stand in awe, looking up at it.

While you're too busy gawking at the beauty, you don't notice Seonghwa get down on one knee.

"[Y/N]," he calls out.

You turn to face him, seeing that he is down on one knee holding a little box.

"I have loved you for the past five years, and I thought that no better place to ask you this question is in the city of love. So, will you marry me?"

You nod, speechless.

Seonghwa slips the ring into your finger before embracing you, kissing you passionately.

The stars wink above the two of you, just as happy to see two people in love.