[R] ▪ ateez | first kisses

Hongjoong

You and Hongjoong decide to go to a museum for a date

You and Hongjoong decide to go to a museum for a date. He's very giddy as he's excited to spend the day with you.

Before you go to the museum, the two of you stop for coffee.

While waiting for your drinks Hoongjoong wraps his arm around your waist and kisses your head, indicating his happiness.

You look up into his eyes, making him kiss your forehead. You really want him to kiss your lips, and as you're staring at his, he leans down and kisses you.

You're taken aback from his suddenness, and when Hongjoong looks at you, he laughs at your shocked face.

He smiles and grabs your drinks, handing you yours while winking at you.

Seonghwa

You and Seonghwa are walking along a path in a park, enjoying the beautiful weather

You and Seonghwa are walking along a path in a park, enjoying the beautiful weather. Your fingers are intertwined with Seonghwa's, hands slightly swaying.

Seonghwa looks at you once in awhile, a small smile on his face as he enjoys looking at your beautiful features. Once in awhile you look up into his eyes as he's staring at you.

He blushes slightly, a pinkish hue rising to his cheeks. His eyes sparkle in the sunlight, making him look more like an angel than he already is.

You give him a smile back, happy to be to be with him.

You and Seonghwa have been dating for a couple of weeks. You still get a little nervous when you're with him.

When you get to a cherry blossom tree, the two of you two stop and admire it.

"It's so beautiful."

"It's almost as beautiful as you," Seonghwa compliments you.

You look up into his eyes, and Seonghwa takes this chance to lean down and kiss your pursed lips.

His soft lips mold into yours, lips in sync. The cherry blossoms fall slowly around you, wind blowing them.

Yunho