[I] ▪ yeosang ft. yunho | neighbor

When you get home from work one day, you notice a lot of banging and moving around in the apartment next to yours

Your old neighbor moved away a couple of months ago, so it's been oddly lonesome. Even though you have other neighbors, it was nice to know that someone lived right next to you.

You live alone, so it felt even weirder to have no one living beside you for awhile.

And right as you got used to having no neighbor, it appears that new ones moved in.

You're happy to have company, even if it's not direct company. It's soothing to know that there are people living near you once again.

After you settle into your apartment after work, someone knocks at your door.

You wonder who it could be, and on your way to the door, you wonder if it could be your new neighbors.

You feel sorry for not introducing yourself, but they seemed busy.

You look through the peephole to see someone you've never seen before. He has a friendly face, someone around your age. It could be your new neighbor.

He goes to knock again but you open the door, his hand in the air.

"Oh, hello," he grins, a soft pink tint to his cheeks.

He's embarrassed but also flustered to see someone around his age open the door.

"Hi," you smile.

"I'm Yunho, and I'm your new neighbor. I was, uh, wondering if you had some needle and thread I could borrow."

"Let me check. Come inside," you open the door wider to invite him in.

He steps inside and looks around.

He's tall, but not much taller than you.

You walk past him to go check to see if you have any needle and thread.

"Do you need a specific color?" You call out.

"Any color is fine."

"You sure? I have an assortment of colors."

You bring out what you have to show him.

He looks at the colors and chooses a couple.

"It's fine that I take a couple, right?"

You look at his innocent face. His eyes are open wide, making him look like a little kid.

You smile and nod.

"Thank you...I didn't catch your name."

"[Y/N]...my name's [Y/N]."

"Thank you [Y/N]," Yunho gives you a big smile.

He turns to leave and you close your door.

Perhaps your neighbors will become your friends. That's if you put in the effort, and if they do so as well.