[I] ▪ yeosang | northern lights

A much needed vacation was planned and attended

A much needed vacation was planned and attended. You and Yeosang hop on a plane to Alaska, where you plan to spend the next week relaxing.

You've dreamed of travelling here, and you finally are able to do so. You are excited to hike and enjoy nature, but you are most excited to see the northern lights.

You smile, thinking about what you're going to get to do while on vacation.

Yeosang places his hand on yours, making you move your hand so you lace your fingers with his. You look into his eyes, smiling. He smiles back before asking softly, "What's got you smiling sunshine?"

"You...and the northern lights."

Yeosang's heart is warmed by your words and the fact that you're excited.

You look out the window of the place and you look over the city below you, enjoying the sight. You enjoy looking at the glow of the lights of the city below you.

It took your breath away, as you don't get to travel often, so the sight gave you much happiness.

You end up drifting into sleep, your head hitting Yeosang's shoulder.

You end up waking up a couple hours later, finding yourself looking out to a sunrise. You stretch your neck, as it was sore from sleeping in the same position for awhile.

You look over to find Yeosang slumped, sleeping peacefully. You snap a picture of him, thinking how beautiful he looks while sleeping. Yeosang had done the same with you, as he finds you to be beautiful when asleep.

You put in headphones and play some of your favorite music, looking out the window, finding yourself looking over the ocean.

Yeosang wakes up and snaps a picture, thinking you look nice no matter what. The sunlight streaming into the airplane made your hair shine and made your body a dark outline against the window made a perfect photo.

Hours later, you touch down in Alaska, where you're finally able to stretch and feel free. You and Yeosang make your way to the hotel and crash, exhausted from traveling.

You spend the next couple of days exploring, hiking, and having a great time. You end up taking a trip to see whales breaching. Both you and Yeosang are in awe at the beauty of nature and the ability to see such beautiful creatures in person.

On the second to last night, you are able to go out and see the northern lights.

You make your way to the destination where you are able to view it, thinking about how excited you are.

You squeeze Yeosang's hand out of excitement, looking over to look at him. He smiles at you.

Once you make it to your destination, you stand in awe. The northern lights are even more beautiful in person. You are shocked, enjoying the view.

You think about how you think you're able to stand there for hours and not get bored. Not often will someone be able to see this view with their own two eyes.

This is more or less a once in a lifetime chance.

You end up leaning against Yeosang as he wraps his arm around your waist.

You spot a shooting star, pointing it out to your boyfriend. You wish that you're able to be this happy forever.

You lean your head against the crook of his shoulder, admiring the view.

--------

Thank you for 2k+ reads :") it hasn't even been a month since I started this book and I've gotten so much love already. I truly appreciate it :)

I think my updates are going to be slower, at least as of now, and I'll update as inspiration comes through as well as if people ask for requests.

Next week I have 3 midterms and a paper due so I'll be more focused on that. But the week after is my spring break~ and my birthday is in 22 days :o I can't believe I'll be turning 20. And now I'm thinking about how I'm older than 6 members of ATEEZ lol

I would like to travel to Alaska as well as see the northern lights one day.

I'm literally so soft for every member in ATEEZ like what buT stan my mans Mingi <3

Lastly, Monsta X dropped those tour dates and ya girl is going to try to attempt to see them in NYC :) when they come in August, I'll be home in New Jersey so I'll be closer to NYC and I'll be able to see them finally