[I] ▪ san | concert

Your boyfriend and his group ATEEZ are on their first tour, and you decided to go with them on their tour

San is really excited to have you on this trip, as he is able to share some really fun memories with you, especially since they'll be overseas.

On the first night of the concert, he's super nervous. You're backstage with the guys before they go out, and he expresses his concerns.

"I'm so nervous. I want to do well."

"You'll do great! I know you will."

You give him a tight hug and peck on the lips before you're ushered out to the crowd, as the concert is about to start.

You don't mind that you're towards the back, as you see them perform all the time. The energy amongst the fans makes you even more excited than you have been.

The lights go out and they start performing, making the fans cheer. You cheer along, happy that their first show is starting.

As the concert progresses, you become more excited. You're happy to see them perform and do well.

But the bad part about it all is that fans start pushing a little and with all of the people squished together, the venue becomes hot quite fast.

This in turn makes you feel overheated, and soon enough, you feel your vision blurring and you feel yourself falling to the ground.

Fans around you notice you and they immediately get help, concerned for you.

Word gets around to ATEEZ, making them stop the show. San immediately grows concerned, thinking it may be you who passed out.

He expressed his concern to the rest of ATEEZ, making them worried about you as well.

You are taken to backstage, where you lay on a couch. San finds out that it was you who passed out and immediately rushes to your side.

"[Y/N]!"

He kneels next to you and runs his fingers over your face.

"Hey San, we need to get back on stage," Hoongjoong calls out.

"Rest darling. I'll be back," he kisses your forehead and heads back to finish the concert.

Throughout the rest of the concert, you're on his mind but he finishes the concert out strong to showcase a great performance for the fans.

At the end, he immediately rushes to your side to check up on you.

"I shouldn't have invited you on the tour," San murmurs.

"But you would be so sad if I weren't here with you," you give him a small smile.

"That's true. But your well being is more important. I just want you to be safe."

"I'll just stay backstage at the next concerts."

"Sounds good," he gives you kiss, making the rest of the members "ew" at him, which makes you laugh.

--------

I've been meaning to write this for awhile now. I've had the idea and now I finally wrote it hehe also, it's on the shorter side so I hope y'all don't mind :)

Also, I feel like I'm indirectly biasing San because I'm writing a fanfic on him & because I pretty much watch their Hala Hala dance practice because of him haha

I need to remember to update my fanfic whoops

If you made it this far, then fun fact; I have 1 tattoo (see above) that I got in September [2018]

If you made it this far, then fun fact; I have 1 tattoo (see above) that I got in September [2018]. It's South Korea. I was adopted from Seoul when I was 4 months old :)