[I] ▪ yunho | first dance

Requested by RalucaMircean

"Remember our actual first dance? Like, not as a married couple, but like our legit first dance," Yunho laughs.

"Yes, it was quite funny," you smile.

-flashback-

"You're being paired up today with another student. You are to work on cheoreographing your own performance for your final throughout this semester. I would like to see how you vibe with your partners, so after your pairings, I will be teaching you guys a dance."

Your professor starts to pair your classmates. You're a nervous wreck because it's the first day of classes, so everyone is still a new face to you.

Did I mention that you're a dance major and have been dancing your whole life?

Despite dancing since you practically came out of the womb, first day jitters will never not be a thing.

"[Y/N] and Yunho."

You get up and look towards the boy that also stood up.

He gives you a smile, and you return it. You notice how tall he is, and that he's very cute as well.

You don't know how you got so lucky, being paired with such an attractive guy.

You become even more nervous as you walk towards him.

"Hi," he says.

"Hey."

There's some awkwardness, and you notice that he's blushing, and you can't help but smile.

Your professor claps and says, "Okay class!" which startles both you and Yunho. You both jump a little, making you both laugh.

You both turn to face your professor, and listen to her instructions.

After watching the demonstration, you face Yunho again.

He smiles at you, and you can't help but stare into his eyes.

You place your hand on his shoulder and hold his other. Yunho places his hand on your waist, and you start moving to the beat.

He's a head taller than you, so you have to bend your neck to look up at him.

You start to practice the dance and at one point, Yunho stumbles over his feet. You fall, but he catches you. His arms are wrapped around you, and his face is close to yours.

"Nice save," you whisper.

At this point, Yunho's face is bright red.

He just giggles, and you find it really cute.

Yunho helps you up, and your professor comes over.

"Wow, you two have some great chemistry," your professor compliments you. "It's very natural. You did well. Great job."

You both look over at her and thank her.

When she walks away, you both laugh.

"Who could have known that a mere mistake would allow our professor to compliment us," you say.

Throughout the rest of the semester, you and Yunho become attached at the hip. He ends up asking you out and ends up asking you to marry him.

-end-

"I'm glad it led us here," Yunho gives you his soft smile for the millionth time.

"Me too," you say.

Yunho dips you, and you smile while whispering, "I'm glad this one is on purpose, and not a mistake."

Yunho chuckles, in which it sounds like a beautiful ring to you.

--------

greetings! I always enjoy your comments y'all. I love talking with you guys, so always hmu & slide into my dms ;))) kidding you don't have to but I want to get to know y'all.

Maybe I'll make a 'Question of the Day.'

This may be my last ATEEZ imagine for awhile now. I'm going to focus on my NCT books now, unless I come up with an idea :)

I'll update about KCON & my experience after I go :) it hasn't hit me quite yet that I'll be seeing ATEEZ in the flesh.

I'm also seeing Monsta X in August & I find that to be insane as well. It's taken me 4 years to finally see MX.