[I] ▪ yunho | anniversary

Requested by the one and only SHIBER- /surprise surprise/ hehe

You spend the day before your anniversary with Yunho plotting and planning with the members of ATEEZ, thinking of ways to surprise him.

Last year, Yunho surprised you so you thought it would be fun to surprise him.

The guys told you that he has nothing planned, which at first kind of made you sad, but then you didn't think much of it because everything Yunho does with and for you is sweet. Even if neither of you surprised each other, the two of you would be extremely happy to spend the day together.

"So, what are you thinking?" Seonghwa asks you.

"I'm not sure...I also don't know how I'll top last year. I don't think I need to top last year though. I think Yunho will appreciate whatever I pull together."

You quickly reflect on last year, where Yunho took you to the top of a hill that overlooks part of the city where he had a candlelit picnic set up with rose petals sprinkled about. The two of you stargazed and enjoyed spending time together.

You spend the rest of the day brainstorming with the members, where they agreed to keep Yunho busy for the day.

You wake up early on the day of your anniversary to get a head start on your travels to Busan.

The members have an impromptu practice, making Yunho sulk because he planned to go over to your apartment to spend the day with you.

After their practice, their manager told them that they have an impromptu schedule in Busan, sending them their way towards Busan with an unknowing Yunho.

Yunho kept texting and calling you, but you intentionally let the calls go to voicemail and never answered his texts. He started to get upset and started to complain to the rest of the members, but they just reassured him that you would respond soon.

Yunho started to wonder if he did something wrong, making him even more upset. Seonghwa almost called you to tell you what is occurring, but he restrained himself just so you could surprise him.

You felt the same way last year, but you truly appreciated the surprise, so they knew Yunho would appreciate the surprise as well.

When ATEEZ made it to Busan, they went to the beach, which is what you told them to do. They pretended that they were dropped off for a scavenger hunt, where they found a staff member with a note.

The note read began the trail of adventures all over the city where the guys were self-filming their adventures.

Yunho enjoyed the adventures, but he couldn't keep you out of his mind.

When the day started to fall to dusk, they ended up back at the beach.

In the distance, you sat on a blanket with snacks in a basket. It wasn't much, but you knew Yunho would love it nonetheless.

You had written "Happy Anniversary Yunho!" in the sand near you.

The guys nonchalantly walked in your direction, passing by you to see if Yunho would notice. And so he did; he say the message and tapped you on the shoulder because you were facing away so he wouldn't see your face.

"[Y/N]?" Yunho hesitantly asked.

You turn around with a smile on your face.

"Surprise!" You get up and wrap your arms around his neck.

Yunho is in a state of shock as you and the guys laugh.

"Happy anniversary love!" You stand on your tippy toes and kiss Yunho on the cheek.

Yunho is then brought back to reality and wraps his arms around your waist, kissing you passionately on the lips.

The guys scream and yell, "Ew!" "Get a room!" "Wait, there are no rooms out here!"

You laugh, and the guys leave you two be. They're happy that they get to explore the city and have a night off. They unintentially had an afternoon off as well.

When you sit, you say, "Happy anniversary. I wanted to surprise you like you surprised me last year."

"Now I know how you felt last year. Today was painful because I thought I did something wrong. I can't believe it didn't click that you may be surprising me," Yunho chuckles.

"I only have snacks here," you state.

"That's okay. I get to watch the sunset with the love of my life," Yunho wraps his arm around you, where you lean your head into the crook of his shoulder.

The two of you spend a couple hours sitting on the beach eating snacks, taking pictures, and enjoying the day turn into night.

You end up going around exploring Busan when the city turns into darkness. You run into the members a couple of times, but they leave you two to spend time together alone.

The younger ones want to tag along (*cough mainly Woosan cough*), but Seonghwa and Hongjoong drag them away.

You and Yunho enjoy your time with each other, happy that you're able to create another beautiful memory together.

--------

god dammit yunho stop wrecking my bias list :(

Also, thank you for 1k reads 😭 it hasn't even been 1 month since I started this book. Also, I don't think it's even been a month since I got into ATEEZ. But that 1 month anniversary of me liking ATEEZ is coming up I'm sure~ it feels like I've been into ATEEZ for longer than I have lol