[S] ▪ seonghwa | bath

[Warning; this imagine is smut

[Warning; this imagine is smut. Proceed with caution.]

You haven't had a bath in forever, so you decide to run a bath for yourself. You turn the temperature on full blast, letting the water run.

You pick out a bath bomb to put in, excited to finally use bath bombs you recently bought. You are excited to treat yourself and relax, especially since you have been working hard recently.

You put on some soothing music to help with relaxation. When the tub became full, you turn the water off and start to remove your clothing. But you didn't even manage to remove your shirt before you felt arms wrap around your waist and a head on your shoulder.

You jump, scared by the sudden presence. You quickly realize it's your boyfriend Seonghwa.

"I think I can help with that," he seductively whispers into your ear and kisses your neck.

"You scared me," you smile, turning around and placing a kiss on his lips.

"I'm always stealthy like that," he wiggles his eyebrows.

"You truly are. You're always so quiet when you come in."

Seonghwa chuckles and places both of his hands on your cheeks, kissing you passionately.

You press your lips firmly on his, lips moving in sync.

"Mind if I join you in the bath?" Seonghwa smirks at you.

"I don't mind at all," you smile back.

The two of you remove your clothing, Seonghwa scanning his eyes over your body after you remove your clothing.

You feel vulnerable, but also comfortable because Seonghwa has always been a gentleman towards you.

You see his erection form, and he moves towards you, kissing you and moving his hands along your hourglass figure.

You grind against him, wanting him, but you want to be pleasured. Seonghwa moves his kisses towards your neck and massages your breasts with his hands before moving them towards your lower half of your body.

He starts to rub your clit, earning moans from you. He makes you extremley wet, making you want him even more.

You end up lowering yourself to be level with his penis, rubbing his tip softly with your fingers, making him moan in response. Pre-cum escapes and you put his hard penis in your mouth, where you swirl your tongue along his tip.

He thrusts a little, pushing his penis deeper into your mouth. You don't pleasure him too long, as you are just teasing him.

You then get into the bathtub, Seonghwa following suit. You are on your back, Seonghwa on his knees. You spread your legs open, Seonghwa taking it as an invitation to rub your clit even more with his fingers.

You close your eyes, immediately turned on.

"Finger me," you moan.

Seonghwa follows suit, pushing two fingers inside of you, pumping them in and out. You moan, feeling wetter.

Seonghwa touches himself to stay erect, but he is turned on by the moans escaping your mouth.

He can't last any longer though, so he asks if you're ready.

You nod, and he positions himself, pushing gently to not hurt you. You buck your hips, indicating that you want him to go faster. He starts thrusting, making you moan even more.

He kisses your lips, softly, where you smile into the kiss.

Seonghwa's thrusts become slower and sloppier, as he is almost at his climax. You are too, and both of you cum one after the other.

You switch positions to allow Seonghwa to rest, where you sit on top of him.

You grab his face with his hands, kissing him on his nose and then his lips.

Seonghwa smiles at you and says, "We should do this more often."

You nod in agreement, smiling.

--------

seonghwa is hella pretty with a flower crown too ;-;

also i finally wrote the smut about seonghwa bc of his rudeness in the attached video ;)

lol y'all also got 3 updates today! i hope this makes up for the days i couldn't update and for the future days where i won't be updating. but i also enjoy writing for y'all and y'all seem to enjoy my updates!

lastly, i took a bath today for the first time in eons & i had a candle lit & had a face mask on. i was blasting kpop of course ;) we love self care.