[I] ▪ seonghwa | filming pt. 2

Over the course of the next few weeks, you get to know Seonghwa

Over the course of the next few weeks, you get to know Seonghwa. The two of you message a lot and meet up a couple of times.

You mainly meet for coffee and then walk around afterwards, talking and get to know each other.

You are always quite nervous when you meet up with him, but it's a good nervous. You're always excited to see him, where you always feel giddy when you meet up with him.

But the conversations always flow. The silences between the two of you were awkward at first, but you easily got comfortable around him so they became comfortable silences after awhile.

The two of you would take shy glances at each other when you weren't talking, always blushing when you made eye contact. You would immediately look away when you looked into his eyes, smiling.

One day, Seonghwa suggests you go to the park that you first met at. You are glad that you are going somewhere different with him, as it would be refreshing.

You didn't mind going to get coffee with him through, as it felt special, like it was your thing with him.

You meet him at the entrance of the park, where he's just looking around at the surroundings.

When he hears you walk up, he looks at you and smiles, his smile radiating. You love his smile, as it's so warm and inviting.

He embraces you in a hug, where you smell his cologne. You think it smells nice, and you love his hug as it feels like home.

The two of you start walking, where Seonghwa asks how you are.

"I think you smell nice," you shyly tell him. "Your cologne smells nice."

"Thank you."

The two of you make small talk until you make it to a bench.

Seonghwa motions to sit at it and the two of you plop down.

He seems nervous and you look at him. He averts his eyes at first and then asks to take your hand.

"[Y/N]," he clears his throat. "You're so beautiful, not only on the outside but in the inside as well. You are incredibly kind, caring, and loving. So I would like to ask you to be my girlfriend."

You sit in awe for a moment, taking in what Seonghwa just said.

He nervously smiles at you as he rubs your hands with his thumbs.

"I-I would love to be your girlfriend," you smile softly.

His face brightens up and he hugs you, ecstatic to be dating you.

---------

I hope you liked this short and sweet imagine of our sweet boy 💖

These were taken on my birthday & I looked cute

These were taken on my birthday & I looked cute. My friend told me to think about Jongho breaking apples so these photos would look more natural 🍎🍏🤣

Sometimes I think about how I want to open a bullet journal Instagram but my bullet journal is all over the place. I need to keep going at it though.

I'm rewatching S1 of The OA so I can watch S2 :)

I'm hoping to write a little more over the next couple of days^^ I'm hoping to read more as well since I got some books recently!