[R] ▪ ateez | fight

[A/N]: The amount of diss on this is whack y'all. I promise there are better imagines than this one. Honestly it kinda hurts because it feels like my writing is being attacked indirectly. But I'm also sorry I make y'all so angry. But I feel like I shouldn't be apologizing? Anyway, thought I should put this here for future readers.

-

Request for SHIBER-

Hongjoong

You and Hongjoong fight over the fact that he spends more time doing music than with you

You and Hongjoong fight over the fact that he spends more time doing music than with you. But when Hongjoong is in the zone, he tends to spend days on end focusing his energy on music. Lately, it seems like that's all he cares about. One day, you have a enough, so you go to his workplace.

You knock on the door and he calls you in, not realizing it's you.

When he turns around, he gives you a tired smile.

"Hey [Y/N]."

"I've had enough Hongjoong. It's absurd that you spend more time pouring your energy into music than me. I get it, you care more about a successful career than me."

"Listen, you know how much I love music. These past couple of weeks are an exception."

"You just admitted you love music over me!"

"I didn't day that [Y/N]! You know how much I love and adore you too. I just said I love music. But I also love you."

"If you love me, then you'll find time to spend time with me! I see how it is Hongjoong. I think we need a break."

You turn on your heel and head out, tears swelling in your eyes.

You storm past Yeosang, who just stares at you in disbelief.

Hongjoong leans his head in his hands and becomes angry with himself. He hurt someone he loves and he doesn't know how to fix it.

Seonghwa