[I] ▪ yunho | confused

Requested by LeeArmie

Ever since you were little, you have had the ability to read minds. You never knew how you were able to do it, and when you asked your parents when you figured out it made you stand out and that no one else could read minds, they finally told you that it has been part of your family.

Ever since your ancestors could recall, they somehow have had the ability to read minds of other people. Your family is among few elite people who had special powers, and your family line is the family that can read minds.

When you met Yunho, he was the first person who saw understood you, as his family has special abilities. He quickly become one of your best friends and became a brother to you. His family line is the ability to change things, anything really.

Over time, as Yunho got to know you, he started to form a crush on you. He had to restrain himself from thinking about his crush on you while around you, and he got so paranoid that you would find out, he ended up changing your ability to read his mind.

You never tried to read his mind anyway, as you never intrude on people who are close to you. It didn't affect you at all, and you never noticed that he blocked your ability to read his mind.

One day, your father told you that he had to go on an important business trip pertaining to the elite who have special abilities. While you were distracted, he pulled Yunho to the side and expressed how he wanted Yunho to protect and take care of you. Yunho promised and your father set off.

The day your father left, a new student showed up in your class.

"Hey, Yunho, Yeosang, aka the new student is really charming and attractive. I would so date him if he asked me out," you were giddy around Yunho, expressing your crush on him.

Yunho doesn't respond, angry that you fell for someone the first day you see them. But he supports your decision wholeheartedly, as you are his best friend.

But he gets a weird vibe coming from Yeosang, and he can't quite put his finger on it.

So he sets forth to try to get you to stop liking Yeosang.

"[Y/N], are you sure that Yeosang is the right person for you? You've never formally talked to him. You only talk about his looks, are you sure his personality is good too?" Yunho tries to rationalize with you.

"You don't know anything Yunho! Why would you say such things?! They hurt me, Yunho," you storm off, angry that Yunho would say such things to you.

Yunho was disheartened by your anger, but stayed by your side nonetheless.

Yeosang ended up befriending you over time, as he tried to meet as many people as possible. What you didn't know is that Yeosang is a cocky elite who has the ability to charm and deceive people.