[I] seonghwa ▪ island

who allowed him to be this rUde

who allowed him to be this rUde...what a bias wrecker...yes I'm using 3 pics bc he looks so good

It's your 1 year anniversary with Seonghwa...as in 1 year of marriage.

The two of you decide to celebrate by going on vacation to celebrate.

The two of you decided to go to an island because of it's beauitful views and beaches.

You've never been on a trip like this before, so you and Seonghwa thought this was a perfect idea.

You are in awe that you managed to marry such an incredible man. Someone who is incredibly handsome, kind, and caring. Furthermore, he can sing and dance, making him even more charming.

"Hey baby, are you ready to go?" Seonghwa quietly says, breaking your thought trance.

You smile and nod, grabbing your luggage before heading to the airport.

The journey is smooth and uneventful, where you are thankful for that.

When you arrive at your destination, you are in awe of the natural beauty surrounding you. You are in disbelief at how beautiful the views are.

You are excited to see flora (plants) of the island.

When afternoon starts to roll around to twilight, you and Seonghwa head to the pool that overlooks the beach. (Like in the pics)

The two of you take artsy photos of each other as well as take photos with each other. You enjoy looking out into the distance, watching the sun set.

The yellows, pinks, and purples of the sky mix together making the blue ocean look beautiful.

You can't believe that nature is able to create such pretty landscapes. The fact that you're able to share these experiences with someone you love makes this experience even more memorable.

You look over to Seonghwa only to find him looking at you already. He smiles and you smile back, as his smile is contagious.

"You're absolutely stunning. I can't tell what's more gorgeous; you or the scenery."

His compliment makes you blush and look away.

Seunghwa chuckles and puts his hand on your cheek, making you look over at him.

"I love you, [Y/N]. I'm so glad I get to spend this lifetime with you."

Your heart swells.

"I adore and love you too."

--------

I want to be more concious of pronouns especially if there are male/nonbinary/etc people reading my content.

I want to be more concious of my smuts as well because of the above statement. So if y'all request feel free to let me know about pronouns/what you identify as so I can cater towards you more!

But on that note, I'm not going to take requests anytime soon. I always feel weighed down by them and at times I forget about them tbh. I want to go at my own pace.

I'm trying to work on myself in that sense, and that it's okay to do my own thing. This is my book so I shall write 5 Seonghwa imagines in a row if so choose so bc he is frick fracking ruining my life. And if I want to write short imagines let it be. And if my a/n are longer than my actual imagines then they can...it's y'alls choice to read them anyway 😤

it's y'alls choice to read them anyway 😤

Got my ~Wave~ album

I ended up ordering an Illusion album as well 🤣 look out for that post