[L] ▪ wooyoung | beautiful

[lyrics; Beautiful by Monsta X]

I know I can’t ever have you

Wooyoung has always believed that he isn't worthy of you because he finds you too beautiful to handle.

Not only are you physically attractive, but your personality as well.

He finds you to be do thoughtful and kind to those around you. He thinks you are selfless and mature.

Your smile lights up any room and makes him stop and stare. He can never take his eyes off of you when he sees you, making him smile like an absolute idiot.

And when you acknowledge him, he becomes even happier than before.

I know you’re more beautiful when I only look

Because he is so in love with you, he is always so mesmerized by you. Your hugs make his day, and your kisses take him out of this world.

He can't help but he so entranced by you. You are his world, and he would do anything for you.

I’ll protect you, so you can bloom more beautifully

Wooyoung hates seeing you sad, so he always cheers you up.

You know you can always go to him to rant, as he will always lend his ear to you.

He has such a huge personality, so he knows he's bound to make you laugh and smile when you're down.

He tells you that he will always protect you, especially if you're in a bad or scary situation. He has promised you that he will defend you against any monster that tries to hurt you.

I don’t care if I get hurt
Cause you’re my
One and only beautiful

Because Wooyoung cares for you, he doesn't care if you get hurt in the process. He never wants to see a tear run down your face or a frown on your face.

He wants to have joyful moments with you, and he wants you to live a happy life.

It makes him physically sad if you're not happy.

But don't get me wrong, you have many amazing moments with him.

He never fails to put a smile on your face. You enjoy all the kisses he spares for you and back hugs that surprise you.

You enjoy the little surprises Wooyoung plans for you and all the cute dates the two of you have.

You enjoy every quirk of Wooyoung's and every moment with him.

--------

Sorry I'm never on anymore. Because I'm not on as much anymore, I don't see my og readers as often anymore:( I miss y'all!

It's almost the end of the semester, and then I'll he halfway done with college :o it will be nice to be home but home is boring lol I want to be in Washington, DC without the stress and workload.

Also, once in awhile, I get some...interesting comments. I think because I'm 20 and older than many of you, I find that I'm...more mature. No shade to anyone, just how life works.

Lastly, it makes me sad to see comments saying stuff like "I can't possibly be beautiful" and what not. I used to be like that; it took me a long time to accept who I am :")

Before I go - thank you always for your love & support, which allows for things like this to happen :)