[S] ▪ wooyoung | kiss & make up

Requested by Jiminie_5923

[Y'all did you miss my smuts bc here ya go! Here's your smut kiddos! Also, use protection kids :)]

The door closes, indicating that your boyfriend is home from work.

You find it tiring that he continuously says he'll be home early to spend time with you, but he never comes home at the time you expect him to.

You sigh, not bothering to get up and greet him.

"[Y/N]," he calls out.

You don't answer.

He comes and finds you in the bedroom, laying on the bed.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He pouts.

You sigh loudly.

"You never come home at the time I expect you to. You always say you'll come home early to spend time with me."

"Listen, I want to spend time with you. But I have to work, okay? We're gearing up for a comeback. Cut me some slack," Wooyoung snaps.

His words break your heart. You get up and walk away, putting on your shoes.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"Away from you," you choke out.

"No, hold on!"

Wooyoung grabs your wrist.

"Save it," you icily say before removing your wrist from his grip.

"No! I'm not letting you leave! Please! Let's talk. I'm sorry," Wooyoung's voice breaks, making you turn around.

You just stare at him.

"Let me show you how much I love you," he whispers.

He kisses your lips softly, making you sink into him. You wrap your arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around your waist.

Wooyoung starts kissing your jawline and neck, making you gasp. You move your head to the side so he can get better coverage.

He starts biting your neck roughly, making you turned on.

You then move to the bedroom, where the two of you quickly remove your clothing.

You leave your bra and panties on though to tease Wooyoung a little.

He stares at your body, in awe of how hot you are.

There's a certain look in his eye, and then he starts to rub your clit, making you moan in pleasure.

"Tonight I'm going to pleasure you, okay?" His hot breath hitting your ear as he whispers to you.

You simply nod, and then he removes your panties and bra befor sticking two fingers into you.

You moan in pleasure, throwing your head back and arching your back. He quickly pumps his fingers. You quickly cum onto him.

"That's only round one princess," he smirks.

He licks your folds, making you moan in pleasure even more. He quickly then inserts his tongue inside of you, licking you clean. You are a moaning mess by now, feeling your highs.

You cum again, Wooyoung licking up your juices.

"Now for your favorite, my cock," he smirks.

He rubs your clit, making you wet once again.

He lines himself up and pushes himself in gently to adjust. He is thick, so you always need time to adjust.

He pumps slowly, both feeling pleasure.

"Faster."

He pushes himself in at a faster pace now, and he grips your boobs.

You both are starting to feel your highs, pleasured and forgetting your fight from before.

"Ahhh," you moan out, feeling your third orgasm coming.

Wooyoung cums inside of you, your juices mixing with his right after.

The two of you come back to reality after your highs before Wooyoung removes himself.

He falls next to you, breathing heavily.

"We should do this more often," you smirk.

Wooyoung turns to you, smiling.

"We'll do it when we're happy."

"But it was fun to find out that you can turn me on when I'm mad," you giggle.