[S] ▪ mingi | steamy

Requested by _taetaebby_

[A/N; warning - smut]

It's 1AM and you and Mingi had a grand idea of going swimming late at night in the apartment complex's pool.

The two of you thought it would be fun since no one is around.

"Hey, I'm ready," you say to Mingi, and he looks up at you.

He was sitting on the couch, playing on his phone, waiting for you. He smiles widely, showcasing a bright smile.

You're wearing a coverup over your bikini, and he's wearing some swimtrunks and a t-shirt.

The two of you make your way down to the pool, fingers intertwined. You're excited to have some fun, but also nervous as you don't want to wake anyone up.

You drop your towel on one of the chairs once you arrive at the pool, and you take your coverup off. You slide your feet out of your flipflops and turn to Mingi.

The two of you make your way over to the pool and head in.

"It's a bit chilly," your teeth chatter a little.

"We'll warm up soon enough," Mingi chuckles.

You continue to go into the pool and swim around, enjoying yourself.

Mingi enjoys seeing you happy, but is also feeling a little turned on by seeing you practically naked.

He tries to keep his dirty thoughts to himself, but he can't help it any longer, seeing how your hips sway while walking, and how your breasts look so full in your bikini.

When the two of you are sitting in the hot tub, he places his hand on your thigh, rubbing his thumb near your womanhood.

You start to become turned on, and so you place your hand on his thigh as well to tease him.

You start moving your hand closer to his erection that has started to form.

Mingi closes his eyes, a gasp releasing from his mouth.

You smirk and start to palm his erection, earning a moan.

You don't get very far before you see a flashlight scan over the area of the pool.

"Are you up to a challenge?" You whisper into Mingi's ear.

"Hm?" He opens his eyes.

At that point, you see the guard checking out the area.

"We should try to successfully have sex out here with the guard walking around," you smirk.

"You're on."

You end up sitting on his lap, grinding against his erection. He moans, head going back.

You kiss his neck softly, making Mingi shiver under your touch.

His hands move from your hips to your bikini, trying to remove your bottoms.

You look around, making sure the guard isn't around.

You help him move your bottoms off, where he starts to finger you. You moan in pleasure as he starts to move his hands under your top to feel your breasts.

You then try to remove his swintrunks, Mingi wordlessly doing so. You touch his erection gently, Mingi moaning in pleasure.

You start to pump, making Mingi moan even more.

"Faster," he moans.

"I'd like to ride you before you can cum, sir," you smirk.

You position yourself above his dick before sinking down, moaning.

You adjust to his size before you start moving up and down, the two of you moaning in pleasure.

The two of you start to feel your highs, and Mingi expresses he's about to climax.

You feel yourself cum, and before Mingi cums inside of you, get off and allow him to pump a few more times before he cums himself.

"That was risky and daring, but fun," he smirks. "We should do it more often."

--------

I think my bias is changing in ATEEZ; I think my main bias is more so changing to Yeosang over Mingi.

Also, sorry for the slow updates to your requests - I always feel bad for not updating quickly.