[I] ▪ yunho | 5 o'clock

You sit on the couch, watching a show on the TV, partly waiting up for your boyfriend

He expressed that he would be late because he has practice until the wee hours of the morning.

You end up staying up until Yunho comes home, where you hear the door shut softly.

Yunho hears the sound from the TV and sees the light from the TV, indicating that you're in the living room.

He thinks you may have fallen asleep on the couch, only to find you still awake.

"[Y/N]-ah, I told you to not wait up for me," Yunho says softly.

You just look at him tiredly and smile.

You get up and wrap your arms around his waist, as he is much taller than you.

He just smiles, and hugs you back. He appreciates these small things; he enjoys the fact that despite him wanting you to sleep, you still stay up to greet him after practice.

The two of you sit on the couch, Yunho exhausted from practice. You snuggle up against him, leaning against his chest, as he is leaning against the armrest. Yunho has his arms wrapped around your waist, holding you tight.

He asks how your day was and how you are in general. You ask about him and how practice is going, as ATEEZ is prepping for a comeback.

He expresses how tiring her excited he is. But he is sad that time is being taken away from you, that he misses spending time with you.

But that makes moments like this even more special.

You start to feel sleepy, so you sneak to your room. You are able to do so more easily because you felt Yunho's arms become loose and his breathing be more steady as he fell asleep.

You look at the clock, to find that it's 5 in the morning. You wonder where the night went.

Yunho is awakened as you retreat from his arms, but is too tired to do much of it. But he becomes cold, as you were his source of warmth. He also misses your cuddling, so he moves to the bedroom.

He slides under the covers, spooning you, happy that he's able to be with you again.

--------

Loosely inspired by the song 5 O'Clock by T-Pain, Lily Allen, & Wiz Khalifa

Inspired by these lyrics;

It's 5 o'clock in the morning
Conversation got boring
You said you're goin' to bed soon
So I snuck off to your bedroom
And I thought I'd just wait there (uh)
Until I heard you come up the stairs (uh)
And I pretended I was sleeping (uh) and I was hoping

Lately I've been listening to the Spotify playlist 'Classic / 2000s-2010s' lol we love some classic songs

I hope you enjoyed this shorter imagine :) a double update though^^ I hope to write a part 2 for the last San imagine^^ I enjoy writing, but I know I need to study for my exams and do my paper. Maybe I'll write as a distresser :) I enjoy writing and updating for y'all!

God I'm so soft for Yunho. I'm literally soft for every member, but extra soft for Yunho.