[I] ▪ seonghwa | stressed

You sit at your desk, frustrated and stressed by the amount of schoolwork you have

You sit at your desk, frustrated and stressed by the amount of schoolwork you have. This past week has taken a toll on you, and it hasn't solely been your schoolwork that has pushed you over the edge.

Moments like dropping your coffee and not catching the bus in time, making you late for your classes has made you even more upset.

Your last essay before your break is due tomorrow, and you still have one more page to write. But you've exhausted your brain from studying and other essays due, so you're frustrated and over this week.

You haven't been able to meet with your boyfriend either, and he has always been a calming sense for you. He helps you destress and helps you take care of yourself in moments like this.

But he's been busy with work lately, so your schedules haven't matched up. You've managed to text him, which has been sporadic, but you'd much rather see him in person.

As you type away, you see that you got a notification, so you check it. You see that it's Seonghwa.

Seonghwa💕: I'm outside your apartment with food 😊

You rush to the door to let him in, and when you see him, you wrap your arms around his waist.

He smiles and wraps one of his arms around you and rests his head on top of yours. You look up into his eyes and he leans down and kisses your forehead, making you smile.

"This is a lovely surprise," you tell Seonghwa.

"I know how stressed you have, and you've been working hard, so I thought I would surprise you."

"I'm almost done with my paper, let me finish before we eat."

"You should take a break [Y/N] and then go back to it."

You pout and grumble before following Seonghwa to the kitchen, where he has you sit down as he gets dinner ready.

You watch him, admiring him, happy to be in his presence.

He flashes you a smile once in awhile, making you happy. Every time he smiles, his face radiates, making your mood better.

The two of you eat and Seonghwa listens to you rant about all of your stresses. You end up apologizing about pouring your stresses on him as he has stresses of his own.

But he reassures you, "Love, I don't mind hearing about your stresses. I want you to be able to tell me how you feel, especially when you're having troubles."

"What did I deserve to be dating you?"

"You deserve kindness and respect love. I want to be there at your highest highs and your lowest lows. I'm consistently proud of your hard work."

After dinner, Seonghwa does the dishes and has you pick out a movie for the two of you to watch.

You cuddle under a blanket as you wait for Seonghwa.

He doesn't take long and you throw the blanket over him, cuddling up against him.

You appreciate moments like this, where he takes away your stresses in life. He reminds you to take care of yourself, and you treasure every moment you spend with him since you don't see him often enough.

--------

Hey loves,

Sorry I've been MIA. This week has been hectic and I don't really have ideas anymore :/

Also, this imagine is for Seonghwa's birthday, and I know I'm a little late for his birthday on here.

I hope this satisfies his birthday and me being MIA 😊

Lastly, I may be stanning Seonghwa & Wooyoung lol idk my bias list anymore in ATEEZ.

I think it goes;

1) Mingi
2) Yunho
3) Yeosang
4) Seonghwa
5) Wooyoung
6) Hongjoong/San/Jongho

My ideal type I would say is Seonghwa though. What a babe 🖤