[I] ▪ seonghwa | simplistic

It's been a week since you last saw your boyfriend Seonghwa

It's been a week since you last saw your boyfriend Seonghwa. He's a part of a KPOP group, and it's understandable that he's a busy person, as you are too. You work 5 days a week, but fortunately for you, you get the weekends off.

Despite sharing an apartment, Seonghwa is barely home as he stays with his groupmates during promotions so he doesn't have to travel far for work.

You get to video chat with him every night though, but it's not the same as seeing him in person.

Your phone starts ringing, indicating an incoming call. You see that it's Seonghwa, instantly making you smile.

"Hey!" you exclaim, happy to finally be able to talk to him.

"How's my love doing?" Seonghwa smiles, making your heart swell with happiness.

"I'm happy to be talking to you."

"Me too. I'm going to keep this call short as I have something planned for us. I need you to get ready and meet me at the company in an hour. Can you do that?"

"Yes, of course."

"Alright, see you soon."

You hang out and scurry to get ready. You wonder what Seonghwa has planned for the two of you.

It doesn't take you long to get ready and head over to KQ Entertainment.

Once you get there, you text Seonghwa, letting him know that you're outside. It doesn't take him long to exit the building.

He immediately embraces you in a hug, kissing the top of your head. You are excited to see him again, and you feel all fuzzy and happy inside.

You look into his face, smiling, and he returns the smile. He leans down and kisses you on the lips, a sweet and slow one.

"Mmm, I missed you," Seonghwa whispers into the kiss.

"It feels like forever ago when I last saw you," you reply.

"Let's go," he says before taking your hand and leading you to a car.

He opens the door for you before entering behind you. The quiet hum of the car almost lulls you to sleep, but Seonghwa takes your hand and rubs circles with his thumb.

Soon enough, you make it to your destination, which is the edge of a trail.

"I didn't dress to go hiking Seonghwa."

"You look great. It shouldn't take too long to get where we're headed."

The two of you set off on the trail, hand in hand.

You silently walk, but the silence is comfortable. You think back on the memories you have with Seonghwa, from meeting him to him asking you to be his girlfriend, and all of the memories since.

You smile, thinking about everything.

"What's got you smiling?"

You slightly jump, not realizing that Seonghwa was watching you.

"You. All of our memories."

You blush, realizing how cheesey that sounded.

"I'm thinking about us too," Seonghwa's smile warms your heart, making it melt.

The two of you continue walking until you end up in a clearing.

You look out into the distance, seeing the city. You look at all of the lights, mesmerized.

"It's almost as beautiful as you," Seonghwa murmurs.

You turn your head to your side to look at Seonghwa.

"This is perfect. This moment is perfect. I'm looking at two views - the view of the city and the view of you. I'm so happy to have you in my life, Seonghwa. These dates make me the happiest woman, despite them being so simplistic."

The two of you walk over to the edge and sit on the ground. You look up at the sky and admire the stars. You lean your head against the crook of Seonghwa's shoulder and put your hand on his leg. He covers your hand with his and the two of you smile, happy and content.

--------

Sorry for a short & simple imagine, but I wanted to write something for you guys. Plus, we all appreciate an imagine that warms the heart ;) also, this imagine is quite simplistic if I say so myself ;)

Also, if there are any Monbebes, how excited are you for their comeback? The songs sound amazing :) I'm hoping Starship will drop some tour dates soon 👀

Lastly, I'm sad I won't be seeing Ateez on tour, but I'm hopeful I'll see them. If they're going on tour, especially in the US, this early in their career, I'm sure they'll go on many more. Plus I plan to study abroad in Korea next spring so I'm hopeful I may see them there (maybe). I'm proud of them :")