[I] ▪ yeosang | snuggles

-Your POV-

-Your POV-

Yeosang has been on tour for a couple months now, and he also went to KCON as well.

You've missed him dearly, but you've managed to stay in touch with him when he has free time. He doesn't have a lot of free time, and with time zone differences, it's been difficult to stay in touch, but the two of you have managed.

You've missed his touch, his gentle forehead kisses, him stroking your hair when hugging, and his humming around the house.

You miss his soft smiles, gazing into his eyes.

Soon enough he'll be home. He has to prepare for his comeback and he's off to another KCON, but at least he'll be home at some point. And after the second KCON, you'll have more time with him because he'll be back.

You head to bed, tired from your day of work. Yeosang told you to not wait up for him tonight because of schedules, so you curl up and fall asleep.

-Third person-

When it hits 3am, someone opens a door and closes it quietly. They take off their shoes and drop their items near the door. They quietly make their way to their bedroom, seeing their partner breath steadily.

He smiles, happy to be in your presence again.

-Your POV-

You wake up because of a shift in the bed. You roll over and come face to face with someone.

You gasp and sit up.

"It's only me princess," a familar voice says.

"Yeosang? Yeosang!"

You tackle him and curl up against him.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, princess."

The two of you smile and cuddle until the two of you fall asleep.

--------

I'm so incredibly proud of ATEEEZ :") I'm really hoping to go to KCON NY to see them along with Nu'est~

I miss you guys a lot as well^^ I would like to know more about you all! Tell me your name, age, & where you're from!

I'm Grace if you don't know. I'm 20 & from the US. Currently in NJ right now because I'm home from college; I go to school in Washington, DC. All my fellow ATINYs are here on Wattpad, aka you reading this! :)

Side note if you like NCT as well; I lurve NCT so much. I didn't think I would fall so hard for them. I'm so excited for NCT 127's comeback & ugh they have done so much on tour...they should rest but it looks like they had so much fun. I'm glad Johnny & Mark got to go home & that Haechan saw the pudu named after him :") I have like 6 biases hehe

Also I see Monsta X in 78 days...I'm so freaking excited~~~