[I] ▪ jongho | lovestruck

Requested by dongsyoki

You have been madly in love with someone who you feel like you can never have. It's troublesome to be so infatuated with someone who you feel like you can never be with, so you deal with the pain and suffering.

This person is named Choi Jongho, and you see him around campus all of the time.

Since your university is fairly small, it's easy to run into the same people or at the very least, it's easy to see the same people.

You find yourself imagining yourself with him, wishing you could be with him.

You know he's part of the school chorus as well, and you've gone to his chorus concerts to hear him sing.

You don't know how he hasn't been scouted by a major music company because of his talents.

You follow him on social media, and you always watch the song covers he uploads onto his social media.

You are always afraid to talk to him, and so you keep your distance from him, but only admire him from afar.

He has dated one girl since the beginning of college, and that has made you sad, but that doesn't stop you from liking him.

You wish you could be with him, but you smile through the pain. He doesn't even know you exist.

In your last year of university, you end up being in a class with Jongho. You are excited with the fact that you are able to share a class with someone you have admired for so long.

Jongho sits next to you, which intrigues you. It makes you nervous, but you don't do anything.

At the end of class, Jongho clears his throat.

"[Y/N]?"

You snap your head in the direction of Jongho. You're surprised that he knows your name.

"Hi, I wanted to know if you wanted to go grab coffee or something."

He runs the nape of his neck, a blush forming on his cheeks.

He glances at the floor and looks back up into your eyes.

"Uh, yeah sure," you smile.

The two of you walk in silence in the direction of a coffee shop on campus.

You order your favorite drink and the two of you sit in the corner of the coffeeshop.

"I, um, have always wanted to get to know you. I've seen you around and I think you're really pretty. It's taken me four years to work up my courage to talk to you, and I'm glad sharing a class with you has helped."

You're in awe that someone you have been so infatuated with likes you too.

Reality hits you, and you think back on the fact that Jongho has a girlfriend...or does he anymore?

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

You then regret what you said. It's so weird that you would know this fact.

"We broke up."

There is a pause before you speak.

"I-I actually have always wanted to get to know you as well," you feel a blush rising to your cheeks.

It doesn't take long for your awkwardness to fade, and the two of you end up making conversation, forgetting the awkward beginnings.

Jongho walks you back to your dorm, and you exchange numbers, planning to meet up more.

You do a little happy dance once you get to your room, ecstatic to be talking with Jongho.

--------

Even after adding/editing, I still don't know if this is exactly what you were looking for, so sorry about that :/

My last brain cell is disappearing so my ideas are running dry, making me feel like some of my imagines aren't the best.

The imagines of mine that people talk about most are;

Yeosang - Skateboard bc I reference 'shall we date?'

ATEEZ - Fight bc people hate the reader

Lmao soRry