[S] ▪ yunho | first times

Requested by fuckingmulgogi

[Warning; smut]

One of your secrets, and Yunho's as well, is that both of you watch porn. Neither of you have brought up the thought of actually having sex to the other, as both of you have been too shy to do so.

However, one day you come home, and everything will change. You call out for Yunho, but you don't hear a response. You think he's not home, but when you walk to your bedroom, you find the door to be closed.

You think you hear soft moans coming from the room, and you lightly knock on the door before slowly opening it.

You find a darken room and Yunho naked while watching something on his laptop. He quickly closes it, taken aback by your presence.

"[Y/N]...I wasn't expecting you to be back so soon."

"Hey, it's okay."

You are relieved to know that Yunho isn't cheating on you.

You're happy that you're able to take this opportunity to lose your virginity.

You keep your eyes locked with Yunho as you walk over to him. You start to remove your clothing, leaving only your bra and panties on.

Yunho gulps, not taking his eyes off of you. He feels his member throb, wanting to be inside of you.

You straddle him, asking him if he wants this.

He simply nods and you kiss his neck softly, making him close his eyes and moan. His head lifts up, feeling so much pleasure.

You move your hand down his body, feeling every part of him. You gently stroke his member, Yunho making a more audible moan.

You take his face in your hands, kissing his lips. He attempts to remove your bra, only to have you remove it instead.

You grind against him, becoming wetter by the second.

Yunho ends up flipping you over, rubbing your clit, making you moan and feel pleasured in return.

You close your eyes, wanting him. Yunho removes your panties, rubbing you even more, making you drip.

He sticks his fingers inside of you, making you gasp. He kisses your neck, nibbling it and leaving deep purple marks.

Before you can climax, Yunho remover his fingers. He quickly puts on a condom and then positions himself before gently pushing himself inside of you.

You gasp, adjusting to his size. He thrusts slowly at first before you end up bucking your hips, indicating that you want him to to faster.

He quicken the pace, making both of you feel pleasured.

Both of you reach your climaxes after a few moments, making Yunho drop beside you. Both of you catch your breath, reflecting back on what just happened.

"That...that was nice," you giggle.

Yunho giggles as well, the two of you cuddling together and enjoying the rest of the night together.
--------

In my last imagine I should have made some sort of reference to Rihanna's "Rude Boy"... maybe I shall make another imagine about a member referencing that song lol

Also, thank you everyone for your constant love and support. It's wild how fast time flies! This is for so many levels...like I got into ATEEZ only a couple months ago & it feels like I got into them forever ago!

It's also so crazy that I'm almost halfway done with college :o gosh life is wild y'all~

Sorry I'm not as active anymore. I appreciate you all and never be afraid to talk to me! ♡