[S] ▪ yeosang | love

[Reader's Discretion; smut - read at your own will

[Reader's Discretion; smut - read at your own will. grab yo holy water if needed hehehe]

As you watch ATEEZ's last performance on Music Core, you watch in shock as Yeosang moves his shirt open and thrusts at the camera.

Never have you seen him act in a sexy way, so you were taken aback. But you were turned on.

You think about what you could be doing with him once you see him again. It's been a couple of weeks since you've last seen him since he's been busy promoting the latest album. He told you that he would come by once this last performance would be done. You knew that it would be awhile, so you impatiently tried to do work.

You ended up becoming so focused on your work, and when you looked at the clock, you were surprised you managed to get things done.

You then heard a knock at the door, hoping that it would be Yeosang. And when you opened the door, you found Yeosang with his arm on the doorframe while looking you dead in the eye while biting his bottom lip. There was a different vibe to him, a vibe you're not used to.

You invite him in, and he drops his things near the door before he wraps you around the waist and kisses you passionately.

You return the kiss, deepening it because you missed him so much. As you wrap your arms around his neck, he starts to grind against you, and you feel him getting hard. It turns you on, and so you start to unzip his pants.

You pull down his underwear as well, then placing his member inside of your mouth. You move your tongue around his tip, precum leaking into your mouth. Yeosang moans as you continue to suck.

He doesn't want to cum yet so he puts his hand beneath your chin and makes you look into his eyes. There is a certain glint in his eye as he smirks, so you stop. He grabs your hand and guides you to the bedroom.

The two of you waste no time removing your clothing, where you lay on the bed.

Yeosang hovers over you, trying to figure out what he wants to do next.

He starts kissing your neck and biting it, leaving deep purple marks.

He rubs your clit as well, making you moan. He then proceeds to push two fingers inside of you, making you even wetter than before.

Yeosang kisses you on the lips and you wrap your arm around his neck, deepening the kiss.

He pulls his fingers out and starts tracing your body with his fingers as he starts to lick your clit. You moan in response and he grabs your breast, feeling you.

He can't take it any longer, and neither can you, so he rips open a condom and puts it on before pushing himself slowly into you.

You gasp, adjusting to his size. Once you get past the pain, you start thrusting, indicating that you want him to go faster as well.

He pumps in and out, both of you feeling extremely pleasured. Soon enough, the two of you slow down and the sex gets sloppy as the two of you cum, your high winding down.

Yeosang lays down next to you, breathing heavily.

"I," he pants. "I was thinking about you and how I couldn't wait to see you. I was getting horny during the broadcast as I was thinking about you. I hope it just came across as me trying to act sexy."

"It seemed unnatural and funny to be honest," you laugh. "But I'm glad you got to release your sexual desire."

You rub his cheek and stare into his eyes before the two of you snuggle together and go to sleep.

--------

Okay but Yeosang in their last promotion on Music Core got me thinking ;) video is attached

He be acting pretty rude. Seonghwa was pretty rude as well ;) I might write a Seonghwa smut because of how he rude he was acting 😏