[I] yeosang | jealousy

Requested by SapphireDonuts

You were invited over to ATEEZ's dorm to meet your boyfriend's groupmates for the first time.

You and Yeosang recently started dating, and he thought it was time for you to meet the boys.

Part of him bringing you over is that they kept pestering Yeosang to bring you over, and he finally asked you if you're ready to meet them.

You gladly accepted his invitation, but as time ticked closer to your meeting time, you progressively grew more and more nervous.

Yeosang being the quiet guy he is didn't want to bring you over right away because he enjoyed spending time with you alone and he wanted to continue to get to know you. He didn't want you to be overwhelmed by his energetic groupmates either.

Yeosang picked you up at your apartment so you wouldn't have to come alone, and you were thankful for that. You are thankful for how thoughtful he is as well.

"I'm so nervous," you express to Yeosang.

"I'm nervous too," Yeosang quietly says.

"Really?" You're quite surprised.

"I don't want them to scare you away," he nervously chuckles.

You squeeze his hand and give him a small smile.

When you get to the dorm, Yeosang holds the door open for you.

You find the dorm to be eerily quiet, as you were expecting them to be yelling and milling about.

You slip your shoes off and Yeosang guides you to the living room.

There you find Seonghwa reading a book, and he looks up when he feels the presence of you and Yeosang.

He gives you a warm smile and greets you.

Soon enough, the rest of ATEEZ comes to meet you as they hear the commotion of introductions.

You feel a bit out of place, especially since you're on the shyer side.

Seonghwa stays by your side though. He is a warm beacon for you, protecting you and making sure the more outgoing members don't scare you.

You keep glancing around for Yeosang, and he's talking with Hongjoong, keeping an eye on you though.

You give him a reassuring smile, but he feels a tad jealous. He didn't expect Seonghwa to take you under his wing, but he should have expected it.

He doesn't go over to you, as he doesn't want to overwhelm you. You think that you're simply just getting to know everyone anyway.

But he can't help but feel a little bit of jealousy, as Seonghwa keeps touching your back and arm lightly to comfort you. He keeps making you smile and laugh, as well as the other guys.

He has enough and slithers his way to be next to you, wrapping his arm around your waist.

You lean into him, as he is your main source of comfort.

You lay your head in the crook of his shoulder, allowing Yeosang to free validated by you. It helps confirm your love for him, and he is thankful for it.

You quickly warm up to the members of ATEEZ, enjoying your time with them. You find yourself becoming comfortable around them, laughing hysterically at their jokes and silliness.

At the end of the night, Yeosang walks you back to your apartment.

"I had a lot of fun," you say.

"I'm glad you had a nice time. I was very worried. The guys seemed to enjoy it too."

"I can't wait to hang out with them and get to know them more."

Yeosang smiles, happy that you're happy.

--------

Alexa, play Jealously by Monsta X

I swear - Yeosang is wrecking my bias list ;-; sorry Mingi

Both have a special place in my heart though!