[I] ▪ wooyoung | ominous

Requested by soft_sannie

You wake up to find that a thick fog covering the landscape. It is difficult to see very far.

You live near the beach, and you love walking along the shore, especially during times like this.

You like when it's foggy out because there are very few people who would want to venture out.

When it's foggy out, it's quiet and serene. It brings a sense of calmness in your life.

You make yourself breakfast and put on a sweater, jeans, and flipflops.

You exit your house and walk down to the beach. It's still quite foggy out, but you don't mind at all.

As you walk closer to the beach, you hear the waves lap against the shore.

Once you get to the beach, you remove your shoes and stand there, overlooking the ocean. You close your eyes, breathing in the salty air. You stand there for a few moments before moving closer to the ocean.

You walk until you are ankle deep, but don't stand there very long because of the cold water.

You then walk parallel to the ocean, enjoying the wind blow your hair and quietness.

You make your way towards a pier, where you see a figure at the end, sitting on a bench. You're curious and a little nervous, but nonetheless, you feel yourself being pulled in that direction.

You decide to sit next to him, neither of you speaking. It's an oddly comfortable silence.

The person speaks, "I enjoy days like this; it's peaceful. I'm able to think."

You look over to find an attractive guy sitting next to you.

"I feel the same way," you smile.

You wonder why you've never encountered this guy.

"I just moved to the area. I'm from the other side of the country, but I always would walk along the beach. Mornings like this were my favorite. They still are."

"Me too! It's crazy how alike we are."

"Maybe we were meant to meet."

He finally looks over, staring into your eyes.

"It's like the waves and ocean were pulling us to each other. It sounds weird, I know."

"I believe in fate and the universe bringing people together," you say.

"I'm Wooyoung, by the way," he smiles, making your heart melt.

"I'm [Y/N]. It's nice to meet you."

The two of you go back to looking out into the water.

After awhile, Wooyoung asks if you want to continue walking.

The two of you make a point to walk together every morning, and as time goes on, you get to know each other. You enjoy each other's company, and eventually the two of you end up dating.

--------

hello, i am going to introduce myself for the 12984849 time bc of new readers. my name is grace and i'm 20. i'm currently in new jersey for the summer bc i'm home from college. i go to school in washington, dc, and i'll be a junior in the fall. i'm majoring in international relations & i plan to study abroad next spring in seoul, south korea. i'm in a sorority, which i feel is a very American thing of me.

i was adopted from seoul when i was 4 months old & i love bubble tea <3

i like monsta x, ateez, & nct the most atm. my biases are hyungwon/kihyun, yeosang (seonghwa is my bias wrecker), lucas, taeyong, and who am i kidding - what the flute is a bias in nct/wayv?!

i'm on twitter a lot - link in bio, but my user is @/graceyhanderson if you don't want to head over there.

most importantly, i love my readers & you are the reason i keep writing. i have talked to a lot of people here on wattpad, & y'all are my only atiny friends tehe

i would like to thank some active readers/really awesome people i've talked to;

soft_sannie
LaurieSavard
ladeuwa
gisimori
cutesidonghyuckie
chimchimsbb
this_is_young_k

y'all have impacted my life & i hope to continue to get to know you guys :)

there are some people that aren't as active as they once were on my book but i still acknowledge you! i love my friends & i would love to get to know you guys more :)

also, even if i didn't tag you, i still see you!

i don't like this selfie a lot