[I] ▪ ateez | wave

[a/n; for ateez's comeback, I'm doing a 2 part special

[a/n; for ateez's comeback, I'm doing a 2 part special. these imagines aren't related in any way; I just wanted to do something for their comeback. enjoy!]

*[Y/B/N] = Your Bias Name

You've been friends with the members of ATEEZ for what feels like quite awhile now. You become friends with them your freshman (first year) year of college.

They all met at orientation and decided to name themselves ATEEZ because they were all teenagers when they first met, and thought it would be funny to combine it with A and Z.

You happened to sit next to them in one of your shared classes your first year of college.

They wanted to take a general education (gen ed) class together, and you happened to be in that shared class.

They thought it was pretty bold of you to sit next of them, but you just happened to sit next to them unknowingly.

You found them to be nice, but loud. But you found them to be more so nice and charming enough to stay friends with them.

The nine of you decided to plan a trip to the beach before your senior year of college, so you planned for a couple weeks. You all decided to stay in a hotel overnight so you can have as much fun as possible.

You get your own room and ATEEZ played rock, paper, scissors to see who roomed with who.

You take off early in the morning so you can spend as much time as possible at the beach.

After checking in at the hotel and dropping off your items in your respective rooms, you head to the beach. Most of them run in front of you, but Seonghwa and Hongjoong walk with you.

"They're such children," you smile.

"Tell me about it," Seonghwa rolls his eyes while grinning.

You spend the afternoon splashing around in the ocean and sunbathing on the beach.

Jongho throws you into the ocean a couple of times, making you squeal. The other guys decide to try to throw each other around, which makes for a funny show.

After spending a couple of hours at the beach, you all head to the hotel to shower and change.

You put on a sundress and light makeup, and meet ATEEZ the lobby.

You blush, looking down as everyone compliments you.

You head to the boardwalk, where you eat a variety of food, like pizza and ice cream. You play in the arcade and boardwalk games, as well as go on some rides.

Once sunset rolls around, the nine of you sit down to watch it. You have a photoshoot with them, capturing memories.

One of the last things you do is ride the ferris wheel on the pier. You end up in a cart with [Y/B/N].

You look out at the view, seeing the moon reflected on the ocean waters.

Your heart pounds, as [Y/B/N] is your crush. You feel flustered to be in the presence of him, alone.

You glance at him, where you smile at each other.

Little do you know, he has a crush on you as well.

Once you get to the top, he tells you that he has something to tell you.

"[Y/N], I...have something to confess. I have a crush on you."

He looks down, blushing.

You tell him that you like him too, and he asks you to be his girlfriend. You gladly accept, ecstatic.

"The rest of ATEEZ actually suggested I be alone with you. They dared me to confess."

You both laugh.

The nine of you end up in your hotel room, playing games and fooling around.

You and [Y/B/N] are very touchy, and the rest of ATEEZ tease you guys.

Most of them fall asleep in your room, and you spend the next day enjoying the beach again.

--------

I just came back from a vacation at the beach so this was inspired by my trip :)